Community Health Network (Wisconsin) Reviews | Glassdoor

Community Health Network (Wisconsin) Reviews

1 review

CEO

1. "Swallowed up by ThedaCare"

Former Employee - Staff Nurse
    Former Employee - Staff Nurse

Pros

Community based with annual board meetings open to community members who paid a membership fee of $2 (Before ThedaCare)
    Solid physician retention (BeforeThedaCare at least, not sure how it will be now)
    "Team environment" feeling (depending on your location...at least before ThedaCare)

Cons

Lower than average wages
    Hard to figure out who to talk to about issues (Will only get worse since ThedaCare is involved, I can assume)
    Even if you figure out who to talk to, they rarely could accomplish anything within the corporate structure (Will get worse since ThedaCare, I assume)

Advice to Management

Quite restructuring people who were barely effective to begin with. We went from each clinic having its own clinic director to having one thinly spread director for the whole network ("The Medical Group")....back to having no medical group, or direction at all, for that matter. Your good nurses left, and the ones left behind were not recognized for their efforts. Perhaps ThedaCare really is the answer....or perhaps not. Bigger is not always better when it comes to patient care! Then again, partner away all you MBA's. You may not be helping the patient, but I bet the pay is great.