Community Rehab Associates Reviews | Glassdoor

Kelly McDonnell

1. "SLP"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Pros

Great company to work for! Worked for them for 3 years and they were always supportive. Office staff always got back to me and answered my questions. I had a great experience with them and would have continued to work for them but I moved out of state and switched up therapy settings.

Cons

No complaints or cons here.

2. "Occupational Therapist"

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Cape Coral, FL
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Cape Coral, FL

I have been working at Community Rehab Associates (Less than a year)

Pros

Great staff, answers questions promptly.

Cons

Change of insurance in the first 90 days of my employment. Decent options, though.

Advice to Management

Great management experience so far!

3. "Happy with the company"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Manatee, FL
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Manatee, FL

I have been working at Community Rehab Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am a CF in the schools this year and am so far very impressed with this company. They have been very quick to answer my (many) questions. While I did not accept the benefits (as I have other benefits), the benefits they have seem to be well priced. I love the option to spread my pay over 12 months.

Cons

No cons associated with this company.

"An Enjoyable Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Community Rehab Associates (Less than a year)

Pros

Being a new employee (less than a year), I have the perspective of having new experiences with this company everyday. So far, my experiences have been challenging, interesting, and enjoyable. I truly enjoy the work, the people, and the environment. I feel that we are very lucky to have an owner who is aware of the needs of her employees and strives to make the workplace better everyday. Sometimes it seems our work is never ending but we are fortunate to have a company that allows us to enjoy many fun and interesting perks. The benefits, salary, and environment are very good. Thanks for giving us a place to enjoy coming to work.

Cons

I have no cons to share at this time.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Continue to be aware of employees needs. Keep growing your company. I look forward to being an employee for many years to come.

6. "Miserable place to work"

Pros

Free snacks and coffee. Sometimes people bring their dogs into the office which is nice.

Cons

There is zero appreciation for employees at this company. There is an extremely high turnover rate within the company's HQs because employees are treated as disposable. Within the span of a couple of months 6 of the 9 employees voluntarily left the company. I am sure more have since my departure.

The PTO policy is one of the worst I have seen from a company.

The CEO likes to gossip and talk about other employees behind their back like this is still high school.

Every day was a miserable experience and the day I left I felt relieved.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees that manage the day to day functions or else you'll keep having to replace them.

Sep 8, 2016 – Marketing and Communications Specialist

We are sorry your experience at CRA was not as anticipated. CRA Therapy has a stable staff and I can say despite all the hard work it is definitely a pleasure and adventure to go to work everyday ... More

"CRA"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Community Rehab Associates full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone was so cooperative throughout my entire interviewing and onboarding process. All questions were answered promptly. Everyone was helpful during the training process as well. Management really cares about their employees and is willing to help with whatever concerns arise. Everyone is very easy to work with and ideas are always taken into consideration.

Cons

None- I am excited to be apart of a growing company!

8. "CRA, SLP"

I worked at Community Rehab Associates full-time

Pros

The pay is on time, clinical supervisor was good, and the 'HR' reps are polite.

Cons

The benefits are sub par. The caseloads are very high (you have to ask for an exact number if you want a straight answer). In my opinion, just a run of the mill agency looking to fill spots and make a commission.

Apr 11, 2016 – Marketing and Communications Specialist

We offer several excellent benefits packages that our employees choose based on their situation. For example we offer a comprehensive zero deductible health care package for $38.54 (in pre-tax ... More

"Great experience"

Current Employee - SLP
    Current Employee - SLP

I have been working at Community Rehab Associates full-time

Pros

They've been reliable and professional. Going into this experience I had a lot of questions and concerns, specifically being that I was relocating to Florida and new to contracting. They took time to make sure I was looking in the right areas that would be most beneficial to my career, and worked closely with me through the entire process. The interview process was easy and friendly.

Cons

I don't have any as of yet!

Apr 11, 2016 – Marketing and Communications Specialist

Thank you for you review. We appreciate all that you do for your students!

"Solid Company!"

Current Employee - Speech Therapist in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Speech Therapist in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Community Rehab Associates full-time

Pros

CRA is a great company to work for! They are easy to work with and communicate with, which makes all the difference in the world!

Cons

There are none that I know of!

"Community Rehab has earned its reputation as a leader in the field."

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Pasco, FL
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Pasco, FL

I have been working at Community Rehab Associates full-time (More than a year)

Pros

CRA is extremely well organized and employee-friendly. I have worked for companies where that is not the case and the difference is clear. Personnel are always available to assist therapists with any issues that come up. I feel fortunate to be part of the CRA family. CRA expects quality from staff and is known for the professionalism of its therapists. Therapists are rewarded with top notch benefits and compensation. I have nothing but positive things to say about CRA.

Cons

As with any contract position, employees need to be flexible enough to move from location to location as needed and be ok with being the "interim" therapist while covering for someone who is on leave or who just vacated the position. If you view this as more of an interesting journey than a "con" you will be happier about being somewhat transient.

Advice to Management

Management is doing a fantastic job and I am not saying that just because this is a public review. I tell everyone the same thing. CRA is growing, thriving, and leading in such a positive way.

Jan 22, 2015 – Marketing and Communications Specialist

Thank you so much for your review! We are constantly striving to nurture and maintain our professional relationships. As well as work to place candidates in jobs that work best for them. We are ... More