Comparative Biosciences, Inc. Reviews in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

Sunnyvale, CA

4.2
Carol Meschter

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Part of Growing and Thriving Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Comparative Biosciences, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working with some of the most experienced staff in diverse areas of study. Great opportunity for career advancement and compensation rewards.

Cons

A few growing pains, communication and leadership are still improving.

Advice to Management

Rewarding valuable employee and hiring great people for the right job will be key to success

2. "Putting forth effort toward measurable results"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Comparative Biosciences, Inc. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked for a few companies in the Valley. All companies have ups and downs.

CBI is in the process of trying to overhaul the entire firm. Attention is being paid to the employees, clients,and facilities. There is a renewed focus on employee morale and making sure everyone is in the same boat.

Unlike many firms, here I have been given the tools and the authority I need to get my job done.

Cons

Some people at CBI have been here too long. They are uncomfortable with change and are resistant to the new management.

Advice to Management

Things are changing and that is good. Continue to focus on hiring new qualified talent. Purge those individuals unwilling to work together as a team.

"Run...the opposite direction..as fast as you can"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Pros

It was a paycheck. Other than that there's nothing else good to say. I wish there was but sadly I can't think of anything. Perhaps the location

Cons

No raises, no promotions, owners do not care about anyone, no thank yous, no bonuses, no direction, constantly yelled at, hardly any support.

Advice to Management

Be nice. Try and listen. Don't yell and cuss out you employees. Don't blame everyone else for your mistakes, make better decisions so people can get their paychecks as scheduled.