Compass Group Employee Reviews about "long hours"
Updated Nov 18, 2021
Found 244 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Hi! I work for Compass Group and we are looking for a contract Corporate recruiter/sourcer. The role is remote and we are headquartered in Charlotte, NC. If you are in the market would love to connect and tell you about how great we are- my email is Cameron.Black2@compass-usa.com
Got a burning question about Compass Group? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Compass Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Good pay and very flexible" (in 175 reviews)
- "It has been great to meet so many people all over the world that are so passionate about food." (in 175 reviews)
- "Used to be a caring company that was great to work for and had good benefits." (in 160 reviews)
- "Very easy going and friendly staff" (in 68 reviews)
- "Free food and discounted shows" (in 57 reviews)
- "Poor management and rubbish benefits" (in 227 reviews)
- "Long hours sometimes but that can be dependent on the unit /site you work at." (in 140 reviews)
- "Bad managers who are high handed" (in 102 reviews)
- "Base salary is low for many positions especially ones where you must travel on a regular basis." (in 69 reviews)
- "Bad upper management." (in 52 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Compass Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
ManagerMar 28, 2022 - Sales Manager in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very understanding and supportive in many ways
Long hours and lots of demand
- Former Employee★★★★★
Good for studentsMar 11, 2021 - BartenderRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible working hours / 0 hours available
Long hours with very short breaks
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
salaryJun 21, 2021 - Covid Testing Assistant in Sheffield, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great rate of hourly pay
can be long hours and boring
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
WaitressMay 10, 2022 - WaitressRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Zero hours- good way to make money in a short period of time with little long term commitment
Long hours and quick to let go of staff with short notice
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Go Morrison Health care !Aug 16, 2021 - Dietary Aide in Pineville, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great place to work, staff management are great and listen to the needs of their employees to be successful in what we do
Sometimes it can get a little hectic with items missing from cold prep . And long hours
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Great for first job while in school, not so much for being permanent.Oct 26, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Easy interview with immediate job offer. Above minimum hourly wage. Will hire without experience so is great for those who have never had a job before to get something on their C.V. Alright management. Flexible.
Inconsistent and unpredictably long hours. 0 hour contract No breaks sometimes on over 8 hour shifts or a chance to sit down. High turnover rate of staff so the working culture is hard to come by.
- Current Employee★★★★★
Good employees are not rewardedOct 17, 2022 - Food ServiceRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Easy work, the customers are great. Works with my schedule
They hire people who don't want to work and then cut hours of long time associates.Continue reading
- Current Contractor★★★★★
HopsitalitySep 13, 2020 - HospitalityRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good job fun to work around
Long hours and very demanding
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Good when in between "real" jobs but dont stay for longMar 22, 2017 - Hospitality in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Meet lots of interesting people.
Management seem to think the only solution to any problem is to toss more people at it. High employee turnover as as result. Long and unsociable hours.
- Former Employee★★★★★
Great timeNov 17, 2015 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Opportunities to develop and progress,great people and processes in place.Real foodies and put it at the heart of all you do.
Long hours sometimes but that can be dependent on the unit /site you work at.