Compass Residential & Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Compass Residential & Consulting Reviews

Updated April 12, 2017

2.0
CEO

1. "I really enjoyed working with Compass and loved helping the consumers."

Former Employee - Direct Support Professional in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Direct Support Professional in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

If you like to help out other people that have disabilities, Compass Residential and Consulting is the job for you. You get to go home at night knowing you are helping other people and showing them a more meaningful life.

Cons

There are very few cons to the job except that you must have a drivers license and a car for transportation of the consumers. You are reimbursed for milage but only $0.35 a mile.

Advice to Management

The management is well organized and does a great job. The only advice I could give is to not only let your employees know when they are doing something wrong that they need to change but also praise them more when they are doing a good job.

2. "Program Coordinator"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

I have been working at Compass Residential & Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I enjoyed working with each consumer!

Cons

This was the worse company I have ever encountered in my life!

Advice to Management

Stop acting like your crap does not stink, treat your employees and consumers with dignity and respect, stop lying to cover up allegations of exploitation, verbal abuse, and Medicaid fraud, go by your policies and not by the policies that are suitable for those that are deemed "favorable". Allow your consumers to go in the direction of their choice not in the direction of your control. We are here to help guide them and give advice not control and lie!

3. "House Lead"

Former Employee - House Lead in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - House Lead in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

None to mention for this company.

Cons

Upper management doesn't ask questions, they accuse! Houses are in deplorable condition, i.e. roach and rat infested, ceiling falling down and they DO NOT provide FOOD for clienst, after reporting to management, nothing was done. Members of management never answer phone to address issues. They don't care about the clients; it's all about the money! The CEO is self-absorbed and refuses to improve the conditions of their clients living environment. No Benefits, No Raises! The worst company I have ever worked for! If you think you'll be able to do your job the way it should be done and do right by the clients...forget it. Upper management are in this business for the MONEY!!

Advice to Management

Advice to management......GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS OF CARING FOR CLIENTS....PLEASE! The clients are the ones to suffer from management's uncaring attitude and GREED! Management is very UNFAIR to staff that is not in their clique.