CompleteCare Health Network Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bridgeton, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bridgeton, NJ

I have been working at CompleteCare Health Network full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been employed by CompleteCare for a decade and can honestly say that I LOVE going to work every day. The people I work with are great and the type of work is rewarding. To know that we help so many people who can't get help anywhere else is in itself fulfilling. in my entire career I have never felt as much at home as I do here. Thank you CCHN!

Cons

LIke every company, we encounter challenges, but the Administrators really do listen to the employees and try to make improvements whenever it is possible.

Advice to Management

Administrators: continue to listen to your customers, patients and employees and you will continue to grow and succeed.

2. "Satisfying Work that Benefits the Common Good"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Bridgeton, NJ
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Bridgeton, NJ

I have been working at CompleteCare Health Network full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It's a team atmosphere. Even though the health centers are spread out there is still a feeling of connectivity. The people are nice. Great benefits like daycare/preschool reimbursement, continuing education, flex-time and periodic bonuses. Great for work-life balance.

Cons

Because you are dealing with poor patients in an area where there is a lot of need, things can get hectic. I would not recommend CompleteCare to someone who gets overwhelmed easy. You really have to love doing this kind of work.