CompuCom Reviews in Herndon, VA | Glassdoor

CompuCom Chief Executive Officer Dan Stone
Dan Stone

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Raises are very hard to come by, no raises for years (in 145 reviews)

• No annual performance or cost of living increases (in 36 reviews)

"Ok Company, but don't expect a raise"

Former Employee - Desktop Support in Herndon, VA
    Former Employee - Desktop Support in Herndon, VA

I worked at CompuCom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Decent pay and you will receive it on time.

Cons

Not a chance for a raise. Bonuses are next to nothing and are more of an insult. I worked for this company for over three years and never received a raise. When I was hired, I was told that reviews were done after 1 year of service and raises would be given based on performance. After working for a year, I was then informed that reviews were done during Q4. Waiting a few more months, I finally receive my review only to hear that raises are given during Q3 and are based on the review from the previous year.

I couldn't believe this was the company's standard practice, but after talking to a few other employees, found this to be true. Nine months pass before I'm told that the company isn't doing so well. Needless to say, no raises, but the company did hire a new Senior Manager at Corporate instead.

Get your money up front with this company, because you won't get a raise, even when they are making money hand over fist.

Advice to Management

Stop hiring more corporate managers, share that money with the people who actually work on the contracts. If you are not going to give raises, at least give cost of living, or make the bonuses better and spread them out.

Showing 1 of 1,533 review