Computer Consultants of America Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Technical Recruiter"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at Computer Consultants of America full-time

Pros

Midsize company doing business as a small company to give a personal touch. Building relations with consultants. More of a family then a company. all the recruiters I work with are excellent and lookout for their consultants. Don't see much of that in other companies. Building a new E4L (Employee for Life) system model that is wonderful.

Cons

being with the company for 11 years, I really cant think of any. The one that I could bring up is the insurance. it is a lot better then other firms (BCBS PPO) but the deductibles have gone up over the past few years. that is more to do with the insurance company then CCI.

Advice to Management

Keep building those relationships and build a presents in the communities. Starting the military program is a great start.

"Unprofessional"

Current Contractor - Contractor in Detroit, MI
    Current Contractor - Contractor in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Computer Consultants of America as a contractor

Pros

The recruiting process started poorly and my assignment and dealing with office staff continues that way. Unfortunately no pros other than having a job.

Cons

During my interview at the home office I had my first sign this company was unprofessional - i heard the owner was degrading on of his employees. This was very uncomfortable and my first sign to leave and go with a different contract house. Once on assignment I found out that this company does a lot of unethical things like doesn't file immigration papers on time. Their attorney told me that they will wait till the end or miss deadlines so they can keep you employed by them so they keep making money and you are just stuck. They don't pay my contract house on time and when they do they ALWAYS short change them. The other owner never answers her phone and will not return calls. When she finally talked to my company she sounded like a angry teenager. Was very disrespectful. Can't believe someone like that is in business.

Advice to Management

Learn how to treat people. Every person matters. You need to pay attention, be professional, pay and always pay correctly. Return calls. Hire people that like to work with people.

"Didn't feel accepted"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Bloomfield Hills, MI

I worked at Computer Consultants of America full-time

Pros

Coworkers were good to me and looked out for eachother. Receptionist was a pleasure to work with. Can't think of anything else.

Cons

Management was horrible, not open to change for improvement which is needed to succeed and provide growth in both revenue and overall operations.

Advice to Management

Should be open to ideas and create a team environment to succeed

"Great Company to work"

Current Employee - Architect in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Architect in Southfield, MI

Pros

Good Benefits.
    Long history of Employee satisfaction.

Cons

Need to improve employee communication

Advice to Management

Get more clients