Computer Futures Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 78 reviews

3.8
Computer  Futures Solutions CEO Gary Elden
Gary Elden
  1. "3 months in and Im loving it!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

great training from the start, continuous training every week. Great work culture, work -life balance, coworkers are young and awesome! They really care about your growth and promotions are there if numbers are there

Cons

More office perks, food, better coffee machine!

Computer Futures Solutions2019-04-26
  2. "Love it here!"

Current Employee - Associate Recruitment Consultant in Chicago, IL

Pros

Start-up culture, great opportunity to make money, and move into management. Tons of clients to work with, training is excellent. The office has great views of the city too.

Cons

Recruitment is more complicated than people would think. You aren't going to learn it all as quick as you might like

Advice to Management

Keep up the good training, and get more snacks for the kitchen

Computer Futures Solutions2015-09-25
  3. "A True Meritocracy"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in San Francisco, CA

Pros

If you enjoy an environment where you are directly rewarded for your hard work this is the place for you. You will be rewarded with things like commission, vacation incentives, lunch clubs, sports tickets, etc. There is a structured growth plan as well that you can smash through as quickly as you hit the targets. This company does not promote based on longevity, it promotes based on hitting the targets set for you. ...

Cons

If you are looking for a company where you can just slide by, this is not the place for you. It is a work hard, play hard environment. There is a good balance between the 2 because of the constant banter going on in the office but we are always working hard.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! We love the energy and enthusiasm.

Computer Futures Solutions2014-04-11

"Awesome team, fun environment, unmatched career trajectory"

Current Employee -  in New York, NY

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time

Pros

Computer Futures shares the office with the other brands (Huxley, Real) of our parent company so there's about 60 people in the office in total. It's a young, fun, intelligent team. I've been at firms where people dreaded coming to work, hated their boss, etc...I never hear it here. It's a great environment. There's a ton of energy. A lot of people are friends outside of the office, go out together on the weekends, etc....

Cons

This isn't a con, but people looking to sit back and coast wouldn't do well here. The goals of the business and the people here are aggressive, so there's no room for half-assing it, which I love. People work hard here. They're rewarded for the hard work for sure, but if you're the type that leaves at 5 on the dot, look elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Keep it up:)

Computer Futures Solutions2014-04-06
  5. "Trainee recruitment consultant"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in London, England

Pros

Everyone’s open and helpful Offices are great Interview process went smoothly Great vision and values as a company Progression is there

Cons

Nothing to say as I’m new

Advice to Management

Nothing

Computer Futures Solutions2019-02-28
  6. "Great company!"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Great company that genuinely cares about personal development - Recently revised pay and commission structure which makes us very competitive against similar companies (they started these reviews from consultant/sales level initially which in my opinion shows great care) - Flexible working, remote working - Constant learning and development with regular training sessions and one to ones for those who require it...

Cons

None I can think of.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to feedback. There has been some massive changes over the past few years from listening to feedback and it’s certainly changes for the better, so great work!

Computer Futures Solutions2018-06-29
  7. "Great place to work and career progression on offer (If you want it)"

Current Employee - Business Manager in Bristol, England

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great opportunities to progress your career Good earning potential Flexible working (Remote, Flexi Hours) Collaborative working environment Improved commission scheme

Cons

Terrible Air Conditioning in the office!

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent with all information from the top down

Computer Futures Solutions2018-06-27
  8. "Intern"

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time

Pros

The office atmosphere is highly energetic and a great community. Everyone understand why they are here and how to push the business further.

Cons

If you need a quiet working environment, Computer Futures is not for you

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the team. The more knowledge they pass down onto their employees, the better the team will fair.

Computer Futures Solutions2018-06-08
  9. "Recruitment consultant"

I worked at Computer Futures Solutions full-time

Pros

Good training, excellent office facilities

Cons

Commission scheme could be better

Computer Futures Solutions2018-05-17
    • "Great company, good management, invest in employees if you are willing to work hard"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions for more than a year

Pros

- Good commission structure - Good environment - Not micromanaged - Nice offices - Excellent facilities - Christmas party best in the industry

Cons

No cons that I can think of, good company to work for and a great bunch of people No cons that I can think of, good company to work for and a great bunch of people No cons that I can think of, good company to work for and a great bunch of people No cons that I can think of, good company to work for and a great bunch of people No cons that I can think of, good company to work for and a great bunch of people

Computer Futures Solutions2018-01-28