Computer Futures Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.6
Computer Futures Solutions CEO, SThree Gary Elden
Gary Elden

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Great people in the office with a lot of energy - a really enjoyable group to work with (in 6 reviews)

• Good commission, clear progression, great training, good atmosphere (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • It is very long hours and the commisison structure isn't that great (in 6 reviews)

• No flexibility in working hours (in 4 reviews)

"Awesome team, fun environment, unmatched career trajectory"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time

Pros

Computer Futures shares the office with the other brands (Huxley, Real) of our parent company so there's about 60 people in the office in total. It's a young, fun, intelligent team. I've been at firms where people dreaded coming to work, hated their boss, etc...I never hear it here. It's a great environment. There's a ton of energy. A lot of people are friends outside of the office, go out together on the weekends, etc. They flew the entire company to Vegas for the end of the year party- going again next year. Other incentives can be anything from free lunch for the week to flying to Miami for a crazy party. A huge advantage of being part of a new brand stateside within a larger company is the resources they're willing to invest to grow the business. Need to go to a conference to get your name out? Fly to visit a client? Done. Because the brand is new, there's a ton of opportunity to advance quickly. I doubt there's another staffing firm that can offer the same career trajectory. Salary-wise, there's a solid base, and a great commission structure. From what I've seen, top performers hit six figures in their first year or two. The company invests heavily in training, and the management is awesome- a ton of great people here to learn from who have sat in your seat and are happy and excited to help you grow professionally. I love that there's no ceiling here in terms of growth potential and career trajectory.

Cons

This isn't a con, but people looking to sit back and coast wouldn't do well here. The goals of the business and the people here are aggressive, so there's no room for half-assing it, which I love. People work hard here. They're rewarded for the hard work for sure, but if you're the type that leaves at 5 on the dot, look elsewhere.

Advice to Management

Keep it up:)

2. "A True Meritocracy"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you enjoy an environment where you are directly rewarded for your hard work this is the place for you. You will be rewarded with things like commission, vacation incentives, lunch clubs, sports tickets, etc. There is a structured growth plan as well that you can smash through as quickly as you hit the targets. This company does not promote based on longevity, it promotes based on hitting the targets set for you.

I love how transparent this company is on exactly what you need to do to promote up to the next level or to earn a lot of money. There is tremendous opportunity here at Computer Futures (especially in the US since we are growing so fast) and I highly recommend you take advantage of it!

Cons

If you are looking for a company where you can just slide by, this is not the place for you. It is a work hard, play hard environment. There is a good balance between the 2 because of the constant banter going on in the office but we are always working hard.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! We love the energy and enthusiasm.

3. "Love it here!"

Current Employee - Associate Recruitment Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Associate Recruitment Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Start-up culture, great opportunity to make money, and move into management. Tons of clients to work with, training is excellent. The office has great views of the city too.

Cons

Recruitment is more complicated than people would think. You aren't going to learn it all as quick as you might like

Advice to Management

Keep up the good training, and get more snacks for the kitchen

4. "My review"

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time

Pros

Opportunity, career growth, vibrant work environment

Cons

This role will challenge you, but the prospects are unmatched

5. "Best Company Ever"

Current Employee - Expert Recruiter in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Expert Recruiter in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

From day one Computerfutures has supported me with my growth and throughout my job. I have never worked for a company before which provides such excellent hands on training. If you have any concerns ask and you will be helped. Not only that but the career progression is second to none, I have personal increased my salary 3 times in 9 months for being a high performer, along with that the commission structure is excellent.

I would recommend Computerfutures to anybody and everybody, they offer 3 separate holiday incentives throughout the year along with a red carpet style Christmas party. With excellent management in place and a growing team why would you not want to work for Computerfutures.

If you don’t believe me check out of company website and see all the awards we have picked up over the years.

Cons

The only problem I have with computerfutures is that I didn't join them sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, things are looking bright for a company going on 30 years now in 2016!!!

6. "The company to work for."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Pros

Great career progression opportunities. The commission structure is excellent and the hands on training is great.

Cons

It takes some people longer to adjust to recruitment than others so the kpi's should be different for everyone. Need to change that up.

Advice to Management

7. "The Recruitment Future"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great workplace, lovely people, rewarding work. Like every job it can be stressful, main part to get the people into jobs. But because of the training and support you feel confident.
    Recommend heartily to everyone

Cons

The work isn't suited to everyone but if you want to make a lot of money in a huge growth industry then this is for you.

Advice to Management

Put in a table tennis and fussball table, it would really improve my lunchtime

8. "Best Place I've Ever Worked"

Current Employee - Candidate Consultant in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Current Employee - Candidate Consultant in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment
    Great location; centre of Dublin
    Friendly, hard-working, fantastic colleagues. Honestly some of the nicest people I've worked with.
    Constantly encouraged to upskill yourself. Since joining I've attended 100's of training sessions, earned a certification in recruitment, went on 2 2 day long recruitment courses
    They are willing to invest massively to training, alone they've probably spent 1000's on training me.
    Really great incentives to perform - Trips to Ibiza, Prague, Amsterdam, Las Vegas.
    Best Christmas party - Rollon Battersea 2016!
    Management that cares

Cons

I will say is that there is a big commitment required to work here. You have to be ambitious and willing to put in the hours and effort to succeed.

Advice to Management

Drive consultant independence more.
    Introduce a mandatory Mentor/Buddy programme.

9. "Fantastic company to work for!!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England (UK)

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Uncapped commission, holiday incentives, team incentives, personal incentives, company cars, amazing office environment, fast track career progression, flexible working hours, very supportive management.

Cons

As in all recruitment jobs, the more you put in the more you get out. So although the hours are long, it's definitely worth it.

10. "Exceptional Candidate & Client Service"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Pros

Go the extra mile for their clients and candidates
    Detailed training and development plan
    Diversity and Inclusion is at the core of everything they do
    Pound for Pound the no 1 Agency in Ireland

Cons

Nice if there was more working from home

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing