Computer Futures Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 78 reviews

3.8
Computer  Futures Solutions CEO Gary Elden
Gary Elden
  1. "Exceptional Candidate & Client Service"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions

Pros

Go the extra mile for their clients and candidates Detailed training and development plan Diversity and Inclusion is at the core of everything they do Pound for Pound the no 1 Agency in Ireland

Cons

Nice if there was more working from home

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

Computer Futures Solutions2016-03-09
  2. "Fantastic company to work for!!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Uncapped commission, holiday incentives, team incentives, personal incentives, company cars, amazing office environment, fast track career progression, flexible working hours, very supportive management.

Cons

As in all recruitment jobs, the more you put in the more you get out. So although the hours are long, it's definitely worth it.

3. "Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Rec Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time

Pros

Excellent working environment, very supportive and open minded when it comes to listening to new ideas - hard work is backed up with reward.

Cons

Hours can be long and the job can be stressful - but only if you don't manage it properly.

Computer Futures Solutions2016-02-22
  4. "3 Years with Computer Futures !"

Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions

Pros

Been with the company nearly 3 years now and when I look back to what I have achieved both financially and personally since joining I truly believe I couldn't have done it anywhere else. From a standing start with zero experience it's amazing what you can achieve with the support of Sthree / Computer Futures behind you! Clear promotional targets Amazing incentives Great people Great social side Brand new office...

Cons

Can be hard work Can be long hours

Computer Futures Solutions2016-02-22
  5. "Great Atmosphere & Opportunity"

Current Employee - Trainee Recruitment COnsultant in Briston, England

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is very positive and there is good energy in the office. If you have drive and passion to achieve you will be supported throughout your career and you have achievable targets in place to progress your career and salary

Cons

To achieve the desired success you will have to put in some hours. Not your typical 9-5, but the days go quickly so it doesn't feel so bad.

Advice to Management

More job boards would be useful and linkedin recruiter as standard. Maybe a bit more system training at the start to get rookies up to speed quicker

6. "Sales Manager"

I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time

Pros

Good commission, clear progression, great training, good atmosphere

Cons

When you start you have to work long hours, and the pressure of the job means you are stressed quite a lot. It's a hard job, with a lot of ups and downs.

Computer Futures Solutions2016-02-19
  7. "Best Place I've Ever Worked"

Current Employee - Candidate Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

Pros

Great work environment Great location; centre of Dublin Friendly, hard-working, fantastic colleagues. Honestly some of the nicest people I've worked with. Constantly encouraged to upskill yourself. Since joining I've attended 100's of training sessions, earned a certification in recruitment, went on 2 2 day long recruitment courses They are willing to invest massively to training, alone they've probably spent 1000's...

Cons

I will say is that there is a big commitment required to work here. You have to be ambitious and willing to put in the hours and effort to succeed.

Advice to Management

Drive consultant independence more. Introduce a mandatory Mentor/Buddy programme.

Computer Futures Solutions2016-01-11
  8. "Futures"

I worked at Computer Futures Solutions

Pros

The environment is quite fun and the offices are in a good location in the centre of bristol city.

Cons

You are micro managed and not given much flexibility. It is very long hours and the commisison structure isn't that great.

Computer Futures Solutions2016-01-14

"Computer without a future"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I worked at Computer Futures Solutions

Pros

I'm going to really struggle to fill this space. I honestly can not think of a decent word to say about them. I suppose the training is good, they will teach you the old school fundamentals.

Cons

Commission, micromanagement, immature, inconsistent, immutable, the list is endless. The fundamental problem with CF is that it is run by the dinosaurs who entered recruitment when you could send a dinner lady to a programming role and she would get the job. They were left behind around 5 years ago when reputable, service orientated recruitment companies over took them. Their whole business model is based around spot...

Advice to Management

If Senior Management spent less time swanning around in their Ibiza mansion villas and more time in sorting the mess they are in then it may be a different story. Good luck.

Computer Futures Solutions2016-01-27
  10. "Best Company Ever"

Current Employee - Expert Recruiter in Dublin, Dublin

Pros

From day one Computerfutures has supported me with my growth and throughout my job. I have never worked for a company before which provides such excellent hands on training. If you have any concerns ask and you will be helped. Not only that but the career progression is second to none, I have personal increased my salary 3 times in 9 months for being a high performer, along with that the commission structure is excellent....

Cons

The only problem I have with computerfutures is that I didn't join them sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, things are looking bright for a company going on 30 years now in 2016!!!

Computer Futures Solutions2015-12-24