Computer Resource Team Reviews | Glassdoor

Computer Resource Team Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2018

Found 3 reviews

3.8
Computer Resource Team CEO Keith Warman (no image)
Keith Warman
  1. "IT Progect Manager"

Current Contractor - IT Project Manager in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Computer Resource Team for less than a year

Pros

CRT engages with you throughout the process. My agent was very thorough, timely and consistent throughout preparation and interview cadence. I was most informed by her to get to the table and then she was able to provide excellent feedback from the interview process and during the engagement. Equally important is the support staff. When needed they are on top of their game to lend technical support from payroll... to form or whatever you need. Also, CRT welcomes you as family and rewards you by taking you to lunch and also extends the invitation to other CRT members in different departments that are under contract. You truly are appreciated. They do the small things and pay attention to detail that others miss. They actually care about their client, and who they put in front of the client. It's been a pleasure to be on their team.

Cons

Nothing negative at this point.

Advice to Management

You must appreciate your employees, so keep doing what you are doing.

Computer Resource Team2018-08-03
  2. "Good at the Beginning..."

Former Contractor - IT Asset Management Specialist in Richmond, VA

I worked at Computer Resource Team for less than a year

Pros

I was recovering from being really sick when I was contacted to interview for their client. My recruiter sympathized with me and went out of her way to help. She offered to pay for an Uber to get me to the interview (since I couldn't drive at the time). I ended up getting the job. Although I didn't get everything I wanted during the negotiation, they paid for me to get my certification renewed. During my time with... CRT, they picked me up and took me out to lunch to see how everything was going at my new job. I really liked that they cared enough to do that.

Cons

CRT gathered feedback from my manager and said they would share with me. A few weeks had passed and I asked them and they said that they had already shared the feedback with me. Ummm...I told them that they didn't but they insisted that they did. It was a really awkward/bizarre situation. What is the point of doing a performance review if you don't relay that information to the employee?

Computer Resource Team2018-07-31
  3. "Technical Recruiter"

I worked at Computer Resource Team full-time

Pros

offer a lot of training to people who have never recruited or know IT. They want you to succeed. I learned a lot while working there. More personalized approach to recruiting, not expected to make 200 calls a day like some of the larger firms. Good Pay, Decent benefits.

Cons

Company culture is lacking. Smaller company, not many people have heard of it, can be both good and bad.

Advice to Management

Follow through on promises and get organized.

Computer Resource Team2015-09-23