KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 560 of over 596 reviews

3.4
Comscore CEO Bill Livek
Bill Livek

What people are saying about Comscore

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Comscore and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great company

Jun 13, 2022 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and innovative product

Cons

Tough to move up in the organization

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A real work family

Feb 2, 2022 - Manager, Client Success in Evansville, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture creates a place to stay and grow.

Cons

I don't have any cons to report.

Continue reading

Comscore Response

We are so glad you are embracing our culture here at Comscore. Comscore is known for having a strong foundation of teaching and sharing where our employees can expand their experience. We aspire to always be a company where our employees can learn and grow!

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good company

Jan 16, 2022 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is turning around

Cons

Expensive healthcare benefits and weird PTO structure

Comscore Response

Thank you for your review! Our benefits team works hard to find the best insurance options while also balancing cost. This year, we are excited that employee costs did not go up, but unfortunately that cannot always be the case as insurance companies are always increasing costs. Our unlimited, flexible time off is intended to provide employees with the work-life balance that is so important these days. We hope all employees are able to utilize it the way they should, and if not we encourage them to discuss any challenges with their manager or HR business partner.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great team and wise team mates

Oct 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team members are all great to work with. Manager is considerate and discuss career plan with you.

Cons

not so much for now.

Comscore Response

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you are having such a great experience at Comscore!

5. 5.0

Flexible time off

Jun 9, 2021 - Associate Data Scientist in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people with decent benefits

Cons

Salaries are lower than industry standards

Comscore Response

We are thrilled to hear you enjoy working with your fellow talented Comscorians! Thank you for leaving your review, both the pros and cons. We share the insights from Glassdoor reviews with our leadership in an effort to see where we can improve as a company.

6. 5.0

NA

May 7, 2021 - Software Engineer in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best place ever to work

Cons

Nothing I have seen so far

1 person found this review helpful

Comscore Response

We love hearing from our Comscorians! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you leaving a great review! We're happy to hear you have such a positive experience so far!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to learn new skills

Mar 24, 2021 - Project Manager in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn new skills

Cons

Salary ranges are lower compared to similar industries

Comscore Response

We love hearing from our Comscorians! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you leaving a positive review! We're happy to hear you're having such a positive experience so far with learning new skills. Please feel free to reach out to HR@comscore.com with any additional feedback, so we can continue to improve.

8. 5.0

Network engineer

Jan 18, 2021 - Network Engineer in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people you get to work with

Cons

Worst management you can imagine

Comscore Response

We appreciate you taking a moment to provide feedback about your time with Comscore. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our friendly Comscore culture. Comscore is committed to maintaining the highest standard of leadership across the organization. We share the insights from Glassdoor reviews with our leadership and appreciate both your pros and cons. We are constantly looking for ways to improve. We invite you to reach out to HR@comscore.com with any additional feedback that might contribute to those efforts.

9. 5.0

Friendly work culture

Oct 27, 2020 - Data Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture friendly people

Cons

Lowe salary no lunch no Eap

Comscore Response

Thanks for sharing, we welcome your feedback. We are thrilled you enjoy our friendly Comscore culture as much as we do! We do offer an EAP program for all employees please reach out to @HR so we can insure you know where to find the many benefits we offer. Additionally, we would be happy to talk further on your other concerns as well, please ask @HR for the aligned HR Business Partner for your team to learn more.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

NA

Oct 24, 2020 - Systems Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment. Tech stack almost latest. Decent Salary and related perks

Cons

Slow growth and development opportunities

Comscore Response

We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed the work and technical environment while you were with us. Growth is an integral part of success and we do strive to grow both Comscore and our Employees. We dedicate time for annual reviews, along with a commitment to internal growth opportunities wherever and whenever we can. We value development too, and are constantly looking to expand learning and development resources for all employees. This year, we launched a brand new internal learning and onboarding portal with countless tools and resources. Please feel free to reach out to HR@comscore.com with any additional feedback, so we can continue to improve. -Comscore HR