KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 562 of over 598 reviews

3.4
Comscore CEO Bill Livek
Bill Livek

What people are saying about Comscore

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor management, Politics, Too tall vertical heirarchy(in 35 reviews)
  • "Tradition of Annual Layoffs(in 31 reviews)
  • "Some managers have NO managerial skills.(in 24 reviews)
  • "senior leadership can be extremely old school and set in their ways(in 20 reviews)
  • "low pay and client expectations are not set correctly.(in 18 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Comscore and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Product analyst at comscore

Jul 4, 2022 - Senior Product Analyst in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture and ethics, work life balance

Cons

New innovations, growth, market, leadership

2. 4.0

Good place to work

Jul 2, 2022 -  in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Work is good. 2. People are helpful and respectful. 3. Option to WFH/WFO. 4. Decent pay.

Cons

1. Need to take managers approval for leaves on major festivals. 2. Average single digit appraisals. 3. Non flexible hours in some teams. 4. No internet costs reimbursement, home office space setup fund.

3. 4.0

Nyc company

Jun 27, 2022 - Systems Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of opportunities to learn. Staff is good.

Cons

Office is less spacious. Internet charges should be given to employees. Also shift allowances

4. 1.0

Company Culture

Jun 21, 2022 - Systems Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Medical benefits and cab facility.

Cons

Immature management, HR's are for name only and every matter is handled by manager. Appraisals %age below average. Would suggest not to join.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Horrible management

Jun 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

WLB is good. No long hours.

Cons

Very little hope, company doesn't know where to go.

6. 5.0

Great company

Jun 13, 2022 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and innovative product

Cons

Tough to move up in the organization

Comscore Response

Thank you for leaving your review. We are glad you enjoy working with your fellow Comscorians and appreciate the products we have to offer. We do encourage all employees to have an open conversation with their management team regarding upward mobility. We also encourage employees to look at other teams and departments if they are interested in a change in their current role.

7. 1.0

Death Throes

May 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to work on truly gargantuan, green-field, industry-wide type problems.

Cons

Very poor executive management. The company is micromanaged by a handful of CXOs who are not up to the task. Every last minute decision must be passed up the chain in Excel format for blessing before anything can happen. There's a new CEO every 18 months and thus the company is rudderless in a frothing sea of changes in the ecosystem. There are no guiding principles or vision, so mid-level leaders are left to guess what to do. An on-going, continuous talent drain has left incompetence to rule the day in all areas of the company. There's no drive to get better -- just survive. It's just a matter of time before an upstart comes along and eats Comscore's lunch.

3 people found this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for your feedback, although we are sorry to read your views and opinions, and we cannot say we share them. Like any company, we have opportunities to improve and we are always striving to do so. We could not disagree more, however with your statement that "incompetence rules the day in all areas of the company". Comscore is full of some of the smartest, most creative, most passionate people in the industry, who are here to figure out hard puzzles, work with excellence, have fun, and be part of the solutions to the challenges & opportunities that we have to improve. We hope you're with us in focusing on solutions.

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Messy

May 12, 2022 - Sales Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers and benefits for most

Cons

'Old-timers' run the show. Very few processes in place that are adhered to. No training.

4 people found this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for leaving your review. We are glad you enjoyed your team and the benefits we offer to our employees. Regarding training, we do have an extensive library of trainings available for our employees and encourage all Comscore employees to reach out to our Learning team for more information and opportunities. We are sorry to hear that you did not think employees received enough priority--our HR team is always available for discussions, and we encourage employees to reach out to their HR business partner or even the Chief People Officer at any time.

9. 2.0

Product management

May 6, 2022 - Associate Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Unlimited paid time off

Cons

Slow growth HR doesn’t value employees

2 people found this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for being part of our great team. We work hard to create a flexible environment where everyone can feel welcome and bring their best to the table. We're so disappointed to hear that your experience is that HR doesn't value employees - that is 100% the opposite of how we feel and want you to feel. We hope you will reach out to the Chief People Officer to share your experience and concerns directly so that we may address them.

10. 4.0