KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Comscore Employee Reviews about "benefit"

Updated Aug 3, 2022

Found 1 of over 606 reviews

3.5
Comscore CEO Bill Livek
Bill Livek

What people are saying about Comscore

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Comscore and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "benefit"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years
    Featured Review

Love it!

Jul 26, 2022 - Senior Customer Service Manager (Csm) in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comscore is the best company I’ve worked for.

Cons

None. Everything was brilliant, culture, teams, etc!

Comscore Response

Thank you for the awesome review!

2. 5.0

Great company

Jun 13, 2022 - Regional Sales Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and innovative product

Cons

Tough to move up in the organization

Comscore Response

Thank you for leaving your review. We are glad you enjoy working with your fellow Comscorians and appreciate the products we have to offer. We do encourage all employees to have an open conversation with their management team regarding upward mobility. We also encourage employees to look at other teams and departments if they are interested in a change in their current role.

3. 4.0

Overall company work situation

Jul 18, 2022 - Associate Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work-life balance, decent office environment

Cons

Not many social events with colleagues etc.

Comscore Response

Thank you for leaving your review. We strive to provide a good work-life balance to our employees, so we are glad you have been able to find that with us. Given the remote nature of many of our teams it can be difficult to have social events. However, we encourage individual teams to connect and have team events that work for them.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good people and springboard into data; lack of innovation

Jul 12, 2022 - Senior Director Strategic Partnerships in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Experienced managers to learn from High product penetration among Fortune 500 companies with strength in media Respected in the data business

Cons

Lack of product innovation Turnover Lack of internal career mobility

Comscore Response

Thank yo for leaving your review. It is great to hear about what you have enjoyed about Comscore so far. We share all reviews with leadership so that we can continue to improve.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Horrible management

Jun 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

WLB is good. No long hours.

Cons

Very little hope, company doesn't know where to go.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Messy

May 12, 2022 - Sales Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers and benefits for most

Cons

'Old-timers' run the show. Very few processes in place that are adhered to. No training.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for leaving your review. We are glad you enjoyed your team and the benefits we offer to our employees. Regarding training, we do have an extensive library of trainings available for our employees and encourage all Comscore employees to reach out to our Learning team for more information and opportunities. We are sorry to hear that you did not think employees received enough priority--our HR team is always available for discussions, and we encourage employees to reach out to their HR business partner or even the Chief People Officer at any time.

7. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Product management

May 6, 2022 - Associate Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Unlimited paid time off

Cons

Slow growth HR doesn’t value employees

2 people found this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for being part of our great team. We work hard to create a flexible environment where everyone can feel welcome and bring their best to the table. We're so disappointed to hear that your experience is that HR doesn't value employees - that is 100% the opposite of how we feel and want you to feel. We hope you will reach out to the Chief People Officer to share your experience and concerns directly so that we may address them.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee

Product Analyst

Apr 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning curve, company culture and work life balance.

Cons

Compensation is below market standards and career growth is relatively slow.

Comscore Response

Thank you for leaving your review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our culture and have been able to find a good work life balance while working here--we offer our unlimited FTO in the hopes that all employees can find such a balance. We also appreciate the feedback on compensation. We share these reviews with our leadership so as to try and improve wherever we can.

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good work life balance but pay is lagging

Apr 26, 2022 - Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance, friendly co workers

Cons

Pay is seemingly below market

Comscore Response

Thank you for leaving your review. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our culture as well as your fellow Comscorians. We also appreciate the feedback on compensation, as well. We share these reviews with our leadership so as to try and improve wherever we can.

10. 1.0

Death Throes

May 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to work on truly gargantuan, green-field, industry-wide type problems.

Cons

Very poor executive management. The company is micromanaged by a handful of CXOs who are not up to the task. Every last minute decision must be passed up the chain in Excel format for blessing before anything can happen. There's a new CEO every 18 months and thus the company is rudderless in a frothing sea of changes in the ecosystem. There are no guiding principles or vision, so mid-level leaders are left to guess what to do. An on-going, continuous talent drain has left incompetence to rule the day in all areas of the company. There's no drive to get better -- just survive. It's just a matter of time before an upstart comes along and eats Comscore's lunch.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for your feedback, although we are sorry to read your views and opinions, and we cannot say we share them. Like any company, we have opportunities to improve and we are always striving to do so. We could not disagree more, however with your statement that "incompetence rules the day in all areas of the company". Comscore is full of some of the smartest, most creative, most passionate people in the industry, who are here to figure out hard puzzles, work with excellence, have fun, and be part of the solutions to the challenges & opportunities that we have to improve. We hope you're with us in focusing on solutions.

Viewing 1 - 1 of 1 Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Comscore Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Comscore? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

574 days ago

Company News
Comscore and IHS Markit, PlaceIQ, and TransUnion Launch First Cookie-Free Audience Targeting Solution at Scale Breakthrough partnerships bring comprehensive audience segments to advertisers via Comscore’s Predictive Audiences RESTON, Va., Jan. 11, 2021 – With third-party cookie deprecation fast approaching, advertisers need bold new solutions to ensure their campaigns continue to reach the right audiences without interruption. As a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms, Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is excited to launch Predictive Audiences – the industry’s first cookie-free targeting capability that enables advertisers to reach audiences based on granular consumer behavior through privacy-friendly contextual signals. The new solution, which delivers scale and precision beyond what is currently available in the industry, will be available in Q1 2021 for audiences from Comscore, IHS Markit, PlaceIQ, and TransUnion for use across digital, mobile, and connected TV (CTV) campaigns.
Shared image - Comscore and IHS Markit, PlaceIQ, and TransUnion Launch First Cookie-Free Audience Targeting Solution at Scale
glassdoor.com

578 days ago

Company News
Comscore, Inc. today announced investments from Charter Communications, Inc., Qurate Retail, Inc., and an affiliate of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. Each will make a cash investment in exchange for shares of convertible preferred stock (the “Investment,” as more fully described below). Proceeds from the Investment will be used to retire the Company’s existing debt and significantly improve the Company’s financial flexibility and liquidity position. Business Highlights: - Charter and Comcast providing long-term data rights to help accelerate the path to more accurate measurement for brands, agencies and media sellers in a privacy-friendly manner - Local markets will have an unprecedented amount of data for media measurement - Smaller and independent networks will have access to better viewership measurement
Shared image - Comscore Announces Strategic Investment by Charter Communications, Qurate Retail and Cerberus
glassdoor.com

Comscore Photos

+ Add Photo
Comscore photo of: Speaker event hosted by the Professional Women of comScore Group
Comscore photo of: Lunch on the Stats & Analytics floor
Comscore photo of: Corn Hole!
Comscore photo of: Stats team at the HQ
Comscore photo of: Analytics team meeting at the HQ
Comscore photo of: Analytics team at the HQ
Comscore photo of: College Hires 2017 & Young Professionals Group winery event.

Glassdoor has 606 Comscore reviews submitted anonymously by Comscore employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Comscore is right for you.