KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Comscore

Engaged Employer

Comscore

Add a Review

Comscore Employee Reviews about "culture"

Updated Aug 9, 2022

Found 72 of over 607 reviews

3.5
Comscore CEO Bill Livek
Bill Livek

What people are saying about Comscore

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Comscore and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee

Growing company, small-company atmosphere. Fun, relaxed culture. Smart people.

Sep 14, 2011 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a great number of opportunities across the company, providing a diverse range of experiences and client/industry exposure. comScore has a strong college recruiting program and is getting better at promoting from within. The culture across US offices is fun & relaxed. Most offices have strong sense of community and many employees are friends away from the office. Happy hours are oft-occurring and office events are generally well-attended and enjoyable. Benefits are awesome, considering the current state of the economy and the cuts many companies have had to make. My experience has been mostly positive and I've experienced significant career growth.

Cons

comScore has grown very rapidly in the past few years, mostly via acquisitions. The company still operates like a start-up in many ways and as more products, technology, capabilities, etc. have been added to the comScore portfolio, it hasn't been matched with equal focus & organization. There is a ton of ambiguity, a lack of defined process and little continuity across products and teams. While the benefits package is strong, salaries are lower than can be found at other companies in the industry.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

comScore is a great place to work

Aug 11, 2010 - Account Manager in South San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture for folks looking to work beyond the job description Hard work is acknowledged Excellent company strategy with recent acquisitions

Cons

SSF location doesn't beat a SF downtown location

Continue reading
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee

Nice company to work for

May 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits aren't bad. Corporate culture really tries to be inclusive and diverse. The organizational structure is a little disjointed, but overall OK.

Cons

There is a lot of turnover and the knowledge base takes a huge hit every time someone leaves. There's hardly any documentation and if certain people were to leave, it would be devastating. They got rid of tuition reimbursement and cost of living raises do not keep up because they hire too many c-level micromanagers.

2 people found this review helpful

Comscore Response

We appreciate you taking a moment to provide feedback about your time with Comscore. Our Benefits team works hard to create a great offering for employees, and we are always working on expanding the many benefits we already offer. Our wellness program and offerings have provided assistance in a multitude of areas helping our employees navigate the challenges during the pandemic and working remotely. We also appreciate that you recognize our ongoing, continuous effort to create a culture where there is a diverse representation of talent, at all levels, and where everyone feels they can bring their whole, true self to work. Thank you for your feedback, in total, and for calling out areas where we should pay more attention - we take your comments seriously.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee

Horrible

Nov 9, 2011 -  in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learn skills like excel and client management that's easily transferable to other jobs

Cons

Data used is tainted. The act of changing numbers in favor of clients is widespread and evidently entwined in the culture at comScore. People turn their heads but that's why turnover is so high and why I left--you end up not believing you're providing a good/honest product to clients that will positively impact ROI. I have heard people make up panel data to skew in favor of a client! Also, there is no transparency to clients and to internal folks. There's a 'locked' folder that details 'true sample size' (invisible to client service folks) that have the real sample/panel size... comScore says they have 1 million panelists in the US but at any given time the panel is as low as 500K or less! Horrible business ethics...

10 people found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture

Feb 28, 2022 - Associate Survey Programmer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved the company culture and work life balance.

Cons

No con as of now.

Comscore Response

Thank you for leaving your review! We are you glad that you've been able to find a good work life balance with us. That is something we strive to provide for all of our employees.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Upper Management was accessible which is unheard of in many other companies

May 5, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Young professionals are given the opportunity to share ideas with upper management which I took for granted while I was working there. The culture was great and I miss it so much!

Cons

The financial audit was a bummer and took it's toll on employee morale but I am confident it will return to where it was before this all happened.

1 person found this review helpful