KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Comscore

Engaged Employer

Comscore

Add a Review

Comscore Employee Reviews about "pay"

Updated Aug 9, 2022

Found 63 of over 607 reviews

3.5
Comscore CEO Bill Livek
Bill Livek

What people are saying about Comscore

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Comscore and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "pay"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

No growth prospect no scope for getting paid well for the amount of work done

Jun 24, 2021 - Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Get to learn few things individual deliverables so ownership

Cons

There are many but to name a few No bonus, no nothing to keep employee motivated. Not a great environment to work There is just appraisal (lol) which is maximum I have heard of people working hard enough getting 3% max or lesser. My team was not that great to work with as I was never helped when needed nor was I even supported when it wasnt even my fault. They expect you to work a lot but pay the minimum wage any one is offering.

Continue reading
    9 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place for entry level people.

Jan 11, 2021 - Associate Data Analyst in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of learnings in terms of domain expertise of different industries. Opportunity to learn technical skills too through building automated reports and through solving data related problems.

Cons

lower pay compared to other companies.

Comscore Response

We love hearing from our Comscorians! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're excited that you find the work interesting and the opportunity to learn different domains, expanding on your analytical and technical skills. Please don’t hesitate to share with your Manager and/or HR Business Partner for suggestions or guidance at any time.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

comScore is smart but not perfect

Apr 22, 2013 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Top notch clients- top notch co workers - learning a lot - a company with a lot of bright people- I really like working for comScore- even if I have some very big cons.

Cons

Long hours- low pay and client expectations are not set correctly. No one ever tells a client no. Speaking up is not welcomed. You feel like things aren't open and available to most people. Little to no room to advance.

Continue reading
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Work process

Mar 17, 2021 - Data Analyst in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice work culture and pay scale is good

Cons

Didn't find any CON for this company

Comscore Response

We love hearing from our Comscorians! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you leaving a good review! We're happy to hear you have such a positive experience so far!

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Great company at one point

Jul 15, 2022 - Software Programmer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Worked with a great programming team - Excellent manager - Good benefits and vacation/time off

Cons

Pay was not the greatest. Back in 2015, the CEO at the time overstated revenue claims which few years later caused the stocks to take huge plunge and the company laid off thousands of employees to cover the losses.

6. 4.0