KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Comscore

Engaged Employer

Comscore

Add a Review

Comscore Employee Reviews about "salary"

Updated Sep 29, 2022

Found 41 of over 619 reviews

3.6
Comscore CEO Bill Livek
Bill Livek

What people are saying about Comscore

Join the conversation on

Advertising

1m

an

Associate Director

Preemptively listing media tools on resume while I train - yay or nay? I came from a small agency w/ limited media tools and now have access to many (MRI-Simmons, comScore, etc.). As it turns out I don't really use these in my day to day work, but they would help boost my resume in my job search for roles I'm interested in. Might be overthinking this but am I setting myself up for failure if I include them on my resume now, and tinker with them/attend training sessions in the meantime?

3 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Comscore and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "salary"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Was sad to leave, but overworked and underpaid

Aug 9, 2022 - Senior Manager, Client Insights
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, flexibility, and culture My experience with my managers was always very open lines of communication in terms of expectations, next steps towards promotion, and longer term strategy for building out my team Always felt supported (especially during the pandemic) when I needed to work weird hours to take care of my family or take time off while sicj

Cons

Slow-moving in the hiring space, which led to current rockstar employees to be overworked Salary ranges did not adapt to match the market over time Over the years, there have been a lot of changes to sales org structure, roles, responsibilities which at time has caused confusion

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Comscore Response

Thank you for your extensive review. We appreciate all your feedback. The suggestions you have made will be shared with our leadership in order to make improvements for our current and future Comscorians.

2. 1.0
    Current Employee

Not a great place to work

May 11, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

the salary is pretty good

Cons

Not a great place to work

5 people found this review helpful
  3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Campaign Manager

Feb 19, 2016 - Campaign Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They adopted a flex vacation policy that can be really nice if you're on the right teams. You have to get manager approval to take the time off and I have had no issues with this. This job is also somewhat flexible in terms of where you work. You can work from home/remotely within reason.

Cons

The ops department is mind numbingly repetitive and boring. The salary is not very competitive and there are no bonuses/monetary incentives. The promotion track is at least 2 years and there is not much room to grow/move up in the company. The actual products are very questionable at times. I've seen them run studies that are in no way valid research - but a sale is a sale to comScore. Finally, the work environment is stifling. The offices are very segregated based on your department and it feels like high school at times. People are generally not very friendly. There is a lot of bs to deal with the ops department and management can treat you like you're in school with assignments, quizzes and meaningless presentations.The Evansville, Indiana office is absolutely ridiculous and brings down the ops department as a whole.

16 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to learn new skills

Mar 24, 2021 - Project Manager in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn new skills

Cons

Salary ranges are lower compared to similar industries

Be the first to find this review helpful

Comscore Response

We love hearing from our Comscorians! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate you leaving a positive review! We're happy to hear you're having such a positive experience so far with learning new skills. Please feel free to reach out to HR@comscore.com with any additional feedback, so we can continue to improve.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Degradation in different direction

Sep 19, 2019 - Senior Front End Developer in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

- coding is well organized - no pressure while developing - good IT infrastructure

Cons

- salary is behind the market (it's not discussed) - budget for everything is reduced or frozen at all (conferences, team building, food in the office, etc) - work requiring some special touch like design, UX design are left to developers and all decision are made by a management team - it does not make a product better in any sense

Continue reading