Comtech, LLC Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Shailendra Sharma
1 Rating

1. "Great small business to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Pros

Always looking to innovate.
    Client focussed, focussed on delivering results.
    Great benefits when compared to other small businesses.

Cons

None that I see currently.

2. "Comtech LLC review"

Current Employee - SME in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - SME in Reston, VA

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Well oriented, compliant, great environment and culture, responsiveness, quick resolution to issues, nice benefits.

Cons

Will update when find one

3. "Growing Company and Incredible Opportunity"

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time

Pros

Comtech provides incredible opportunities to work with very senior clients on high-impact issues.
    There are many options to create/find your niche and take ownership/lead on a project with the wisdom and support of senior level management. Comtech treats their employees very well.

Cons

If you are looking to do the same thing day in and day out this is probably not the best fit for you.

"Nice Friendly Company - they treat people well"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A great place if you like the excitement of trying different things. There is always something new to learn. The pay is good but they are not going to give you any extra money. In all other respects they are very good to their employees

Cons

If don't like change or if you want to do the same thing day in and day out this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Focus more on the people out there on projects rather than HQ.

"New to the workforce and really enjoying this job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Comtech, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As someone not only new to the company but new to the workforce I was more than pleased with the salary I was offered, and thrilled with the generous benefits package- something anyone entering the workforce can tell you is FAR from guaranteed anymore. The facilities are wonderful and the free and easy-access parking is a plus. What really has been a surprise and delight for me is that they truly value and believe in the talent of all of their employees, including newcomers. Despite being new, and despite being young, I was immediately considered valuable with ideas and expertise to contribute rather than being ignored or simply told what to do and given the less desirable tasks. I have received plenty of encouragement to contribute, share ideas, and pursue my interests and talents within the company. I see many opportunities for personal and professional growth in my future with this company.

Cons

As an small organization that is experiencing tremendous growth and constantly looking into new ideas and technologies there is significant internal change and occasionally seeming disorganization. However it has become an internal priority to ensure that all these problems and concerns are rectified.

Advice to Management

Continue working to establish processes and procedures, even while encouraging progress and new ideas, people do thrive when they have structure to start from.