- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - Chester, United Kingdom Area
- - Chester, England
- - Northampton, United Kingdom Area
- - Kettering, England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- - Bolton, United Kingdom Area
- - Warrington, England
Found 13 of over 13 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 25, 2021 - AdministartionRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice people who work there
Working from home can limit communication
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chester, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- really good benefits (free parking, pension, bonus etc) - tight knit leadership team - interesting work
Nothing I can think ofContinue reading
- Former Contractor, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 18, 2020 - Office Administrator in Chester, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great opportunities if you're a little alcoholic crackhead like the delivery manager here. Caught drink driving in the works van while picking up drugs and given back to back promotions. If you're a scally too, apply now!
Don't forget your knee pads.
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 9, 2019 - Installation and Commissioning EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Unfortunately there are no pro's to working for this company, a few months ago I would say that payment for services provided has always been on time however I have since learned that they are withholding payment from subcontractors. I must point out that support staff are good i.e those who do not work within project teams.
Lower management are so woefully inexperienced in an industry that they they have been thrown in to with no guidance, middle management only good at bullying, misleading and lying to everyone senior, subordinates and customers, the Directors continually lied to and deceived by middle management they don't have any idea how bad the projects are being managed. This all leads to a very toxic working environment, contractors are promised everything but rarely given any paid work and bullied into doing things that are against Comvergent's customers policies with threats of payment being withheld or contract termination. As a contractor you will be told to work a 15 hour day then drive over night to another job the next day to work another 15 hour day the following day, this is after having no paid work for 2 weeks. You will have jobs cancelled whilst travelling to site in the morning due to management mistakes and you won't be paid for that day either, the list goes on and on, contractors are treated with total disrespect, hatred and used as a doormat. Unfortunately as the company can only attract poor quality and inexperienced contract staff this reflects in the quality of work it's producing for its customers, its only a matter of time before Comvergents customers become aware of the poor and shoddy workmanship and impose huge financial penalties.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 12, 2016 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Chester, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have worked for Comvergent for the past 5 years, I have enjoyed watching the company grow from a small firm working in a barn to a medium sized company working in an actual office! The team is superb, highly knowledgeable, very friendly and approachable. We have regular chats/meetings with management to see how we are progressing. Pay's good, bonuses are good, jobs always different from one day to the next so will keep you busy throughout your time here. Your voice is always heard and opinions taken on board, not only from direct management but the CEO also.
None that spring to mind.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 12, 2018 - Business Development Manager in Chester, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Support, Drive, Knowledge, Skill, Speed, Determination, openness, fairness, forward thinking, freedom and encouraged to express your skills and talents which is valued and rewarded with above industry levels of pay, and other benefits.
Tt is not easy to find cons at Comvergent, this really is a personal thing, I can honestly say I enjoy my role/job, but that is easy to say as I am good at what I do and so are all of my colleagues, making this a positive company to work for.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 11, 2018 - Human Resources Manager in Chester, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This company is a really great company to work for. A B2B tech company where our staff are dedicated towards delivering the best customer service, our staff wellbeing and Company values are at the heart of our ethos and we strive to put our customers and our clients needs first through providing the best customer service possible to ensure our customer satisfaction.
there are no negatives to working here.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 26, 2015 - Recruitment ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Comvergent have the best culture you could wish for in an employer. They are always pushing me, supporting me and best of all they listen to my opinions and ideas. The staff are all great to work with and there is a very friendly atmosphere within the offices. They have helped me gain qualifications to further my career and given me opportunities to test my skills.
I wish to leave this blank
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 24, 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
During my time at Comvergent, I have been consistently encouraged to take risks, create fresh ideas and collaborate with the team to gain successful results. Comvergent have also supported me through qualifications that will ensure I develop myself further in my career. Comvergent values its employees and ensures that every one of achieve professional success.
I wish to leave this section blank - N/A
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Fantastic employer, no problems turning in on a Monday morning :) Can see myself here for many happy years!Mar 31, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Chester, EnglandRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people...excellent management, leaders and directors of the company. All of whom are very approachable, friendly, funny and professional. The office environment...a perfect blend of professionalism, relaxed but busy and friendly. The company as a whole...great values, culture and work/life balance.
Very little (if any) cons to mentionContinue reading