Comwell Reviews | Glassdoor

Comwell Reviews

4.2
CEO

1. "Dishwasher"

Former Employee - Dishwasher in Sønderborg (Denmark)
    Former Employee - Dishwasher in Sønderborg (Denmark)

I worked at Comwell (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working at Comwell Hotel, Sonderborg was an exciting experience. The atmosphere was cozy and people all friendly. Work was done keeping in mind important aspects of quality and precision.

Cons

I got stopped being called into work suddenly one day. After going there again and again to talk with the head, i got told that since the peak season has passed, they do not require my services anymore and that i would be called in, as soon as there was work to be done.

2. "Experience from Comwell"

Pros

I worked as a part time waiter and enjoyed my time there due to the relaxed yet highly professional work environment, the warm atmosphere and the fact that they take good care of their employees.

Cons

The downside about working at Comwell is the geographic locations of their hotel and spas, as they are not exactly placed in the city center. Therefore, it can be a bit difficult to get home after a shift has ended using public transportation.

Advice to Management

I think it is a good initiative to pay travel time with 50% of the hourly salery rate as this adresses what was at least my major concern about working there. Otherwise, I really enjoyed my time there and will gladly recommend it.