Conagra Brands Reviews
74% would recommend to a friend
(1642 total reviews)
79% approve of CEO
Found 1,642 of over 2K reviews
Updated Dec 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and policies that make it a difficult place to work" (in 70 reviews)
- "Our senior leadership doesn't seem to share the moral values that the company used to hold." (in 41 reviews)
- "long hours and not strategic" (in 35 reviews)
- "New CEO is downsizing and outsourcing what doesn't need to be outsourced" (in 27 reviews)
- "Department Managers have no idea what they're doing." (in 24 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Conagra Brands and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 9, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsIndianapolis, IN
Pay is competitive, opportunity for growth is decent until you hit certain plateaus, this plant has translation resources-but you can get exposure to people from all over the world and get exposure to cultures and languages that you might not at other plants. Extremely diverse,
Stressful work environment and long hours
- 4.0Dec 2, 2023Reliability EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearOakdale, CA
pretty comprehensive benefits, transition into new technologies and automation, mostly friendly and motivated people both on the production floor and in administrative roles, collaborative work environment
lack of overlap between operations and management, still not going deep enough to drive attainment during night hours, some managers and supervisors are a little hard to get along with, long hours
- 5.0Dec 6, 2023Machine OperatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSaint Elmo, IL
we were part of the union. Everyone on the same job level gets the same pay rate.
After a year you are at max pay. the only way to make more money is to move up job levels.
- 4.0Dec 6, 2023Senior Trade Performace AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
great benefits, location, and PTO
the office environment is ok
- 4.0Nov 22, 2023Financial AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsOmaha, NE
The company really seems to care about their employees and the benefits are great.
If you get the wrong supervisor, you might be working a lot more than you want to. They aren't very supportive of neurodivergent people.
- 5.0Nov 27, 2023Identity and Access Management EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearOmaha, NE
Work life balance Great co workers Great place to Learn
I have no cons at this time
- 4.0Nov 20, 2023CBMCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsRogers, AR
Team atmosphere. Known Brands. Balanced work/life.
Career path most be relocatable. Un-focused growth for legacy brands.
- 4.0Oct 25, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsChicago, IL
Hybrid schedule allows for flexibility and there is a culture that respects work/life balance. Senior leaders are also approachable.
Overall vibes/energy is lacking in the Merchandise Mart office. They tout it as a "cool modern space" but it's just a 9-5 cube farm and most of the time nobody talks to one another or socializes in any meaningful way.
Conagra Brands Reviews FAQs
Conagra Brands has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 1,813 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Conagra Brands to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
74% of Conagra Brands employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Conagra Brands 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.