Concentrix Advisor Reviews | Glassdoor

Chris Caldwell
  1. "great company"

Current Employee - Advisor in McKee, KY

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

very flexible,great motivators and teachers

Cons

cant get on your phone

Concentrix2019-09-03

September 16, 2019Concentrix Representative

Thanks for the great review!

2. "Great so far"

Current Employee - Advisor I

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Thorough training and excellent support

Cons

None so far, but I am still new

Concentrix2019-10-11

October 16, 2019Concentrix Representative

Thank you for your review!! Best of luck in your career at CNX!

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "I really can't say not pleasent experience"

Current Employee - Advisor

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

You can make your check. Plenty of hours to work.

Cons

Unprofessionalism with alot of team leads, EOM's. They promise incentives for overtime and you have to pull teeth to get it. Sometimes you don't know if you are at a club or aplace that is supposed to be professional. It's hard for anyone to tell you the truth about anything you are concerned about. Turnover is very high.

Advice to Management

You really need to look at the team leads and Eoms that your hiring Some of them are not professional and are disrespectful. It's hard to take them serious when they are conducting the way they are.

Concentrix2019-10-12
  5. "Does not care about employees"

Current Employee - IOS Technical Support Advisor in Aiken, SC

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay is good, work from home.

Cons

I have never been late never missed a day, but their computer systems constantly have bugs, and they have not paid me for time they should have and they hold it against if their clock in system is faulty. For example for two weeks they had me listed as wrong time zone and still say I have showed up an hour late for two weeks straight. Also they do not train you for new product releases. There is misinformation... spread every where. And when someone informs you wrong it is a write up for you even when you can prove it. They hold impossible standards, most of which I have excelled at. Even received bonuses. I am working my first tech job since my tech degree, but I can't go to sleep right now because I'm crying my eyes out terrified I will be out of a job for things I could not control, have proof of, consistently followed procedure on and was dealt with like poor employee that didn't show up or just doesn't care.

Advice to Management

Give a damn about people and stop treating people like they should have a magic wand that fixes your clock in systems failures.

Concentrix2019-10-16

"It's A Job"

Current Employee - Technical Support Advisor

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work at home. They provide you with equipment and training. You get bonuses if you try hard. No script, you can talk as long as you want with your customer.

Cons

The system that we use is a joke. We used to have an app that would let us guide our customers by logging to their phone screen but it has been months and that app is not working, it's like the blind leading the dumb blind. Team managers will instruct you on something that they have never even tried themselves before, if you put them on the phones and ask them to apply the script that they construct, they will sound... stupid. Training is too short, and nesting is a joke. They will push you in the water and barely save you, either you will want to learn how to stay afloat or quit because you're not getting the help that you need. And the salary is too low for the work we do. This is a very emotionally draining job so if you're "dead inside" like me, you will really enjoy working here.

Advice to Management

Hike up the pay, lengthen the amount of training time and be realistic when it comes to metrics. Dissatisfied surveys should not be included in metrics when the reason for the wrong survey is that the advisor did not hear the customer because of the lame system.

Concentrix2019-09-10

September 16, 2019Concentrix Representative

We never enjoy hearing that a member of our Concentrix family is dissatisfied with their experience here, particularly in regards to our training or technology. So we really appreciate you bringing these honest concerns to our attention and we share feedback monthly. If there's anything else we can do to help alleviate your fears or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Your happiness is important!

"Not a permanent employer"

Former Employee - Advisor in Farmington Hills, MI

I worked at Concentrix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Start out pay is decent, training is paid, equipment is provided by company, benefits are just ok, PTO offered, remote work, good for persons looking to make some extra money without wanting to fully advance in their career field, optimal for individuals who do not have children.

Cons

Work/Life Balance, Support for employees is horrible, once an employee gets to production the only thing the managers are concerned with are the stats and goal metrics, equipment is damaged upon delivery to new hire, not a place to work if you want a REAL career, fake support and empathy from entry-level management and on upward, unresponsive team managers (not all), favoritism, mandatory overtime (yeah they tell... you that you can work as little or as much as you'd like, but they will MAKE you work overtime. Scheduling will just put it in your schedule without telling you and if you don't know and come in at your scheduled time and you were supposed to be there an hour earlier you will get in trouble for it. The same thing goes for you if you click out at your scheduled time and you leave without staying for the overtime that was just put into your schedule.

Advice to Management

While it's important to meet the needs of the business, the employees are what drives the company. The company has such a high turn over rate because you guys do not value your employees. Stop looking at your employees as just workers.

Concentrix2019-09-14

"Bad management"

Former Employee - Technical Support Advisor

I worked at Concentrix full-time for more than a year

Pros

training provided was very good

Cons

management was not the best

Concentrix2019-08-05
  9. "Unorganized as hell"

Current Employee - Applecare At Home Advisor in Newport News, VA

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work from home is a plus

Cons

Unorganized Always a pay issue Doesn’t pay workers for worked hours Has had a class action lawsuit paid out to workers

Concentrix2019-08-01
  10. "Fun company with good remote positions available"

Former Employee - Customer Advisor in Port St Lucie, FL

I worked at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Remote positions availability. Reasonable compensation for little to no experience. Benefits available. Incentives and bonus payout for performance.

Cons

Not many cons except better options when the company is the cause of the problem such as providing replacement equipment or pay for down time when company is at fault for outage.

Concentrix2019-06-19

"What You Didn't Know and They Don't Tell You"

Former Employee - Tier I Advisor in Denver, CO

I worked at Concentrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is opportunity for advancement.

Cons

There is no organization in certain areas. Expect a lot of frustration when starting out.

Advice to Management

Before you hire employees, please make sure that all of the tools they need in order to do their jobs are available. After working there 6 months, email still was not working properly, and training materials that are critical to the position should be error free when starting. The employee should not have to suffer because they did not have access to certain information.

Concentrix2019-06-27