KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

3.8
Concentrix President Chris Caldwell
Chris Caldwell
3,566 Ratings
Pros
  • "Benefits and relaxed work environment(in 494 reviews)

• "It provide good environment to the employer(in 246 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Low Salary range in this company(in 166 reviews)

• "Low pay and lots of compulsory overtime(in 135 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Concentrix and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great for clients. Great for up and coming talent.

Feb 23, 2021 - Technical Support Advisor - Tier I in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place if you're looking to begin in the industry, have some knowledge and related experience, but no job specific experience. They had an entry level position available. I was coachable, and they really do have a tremendous system to help you grow as an agent. They also have lots of opportunities for you to grow in leadership. Everything is stats based, but the system is fantastic in letting you know how to grow, getting coached on it, and these details help us provide an extremely professional workforce for our clients which can be many different kinds of companies. I get to become an expert serving the customers of one specific client. One key point I like is that I'm surprised how many women are working with me. It's always welcome to see women anywhere in STEM. They're clearly making an effort to provide an open , welcoming environment, and helping everyone equally build and hone their skills.

Cons

There are some sacrifices made when working for a company who provides out-sourced talent. You're probably making less than your analogues who are hired by the client. That said, I'm okay with that. I gladly give that up for the value of opportunity and training to grow in skills and experience. And it's greatly outweighed by the option to grow to leadership roles when you stand out, or maintain connections should someone decide to part for pastures new.

5 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Alright

Apr 28, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in North Aurora, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good training fast promotions as long as you hit your metrics.

Cons

Your work balance, keep a eye on it.

Concentrix Response

Concentrix Representative

Thanks for the review!

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Nice people, different roles available

May 12, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Albuquerque, NM
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team leaders are encouraging, and there are a lot of different cs roles available within the company

Cons

Low pay, pay doesn't rise as you go through new trainings, frequent systems issues, rude customers

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Positive place to work. Caring and considerate of life and your committments

Apr 26, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Pueblo, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Caring and considerate of life and your commitments. Always there to speak to if you have internal issues and always wiling to provide more training if that is what you feel might help. One on one meetings, constructive feedback recognition of great work performance

Cons

Not a whole lot of part time hours unless you are seniority. Team leads dont really have time to help the way direct supervisors do.

5. 2.0

Too much

May 5, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

In the beginning, the pay is worth the work. Some of the tls and higher tiered people provide great help.

Cons

They are overworking people. I started off doing one department (tech support) now we are responsible for the payroll, customer service/billing, they want us to do a bit of retention, and merchant services. I have sat on the phone with people for hours and the amount of help I got from a couple my tier 2 people was a but ridiculous. On the flip side, tier 2 people will sort of push off helping if its over closing. I have stayed on several occasions 2 hours past my shift and no one offered to take over. It's things like that, that makes it hard to maintain a good attitude.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company can be great but the projects can be a pain

May 6, 2021 - Lead Nurturer in Cleveland, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is big on hiring within

Cons

You get jumped from project to project sometimes, things are constantly changing with little notice and some projects are very new and have a lot of issues

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Just a normal job

May 7, 2021 - Technical Support Associate in Rio Rancho, NM
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can just go to work and focus on the job that needs to be done. Good environment. Overall good experience working.

Cons

Could have some better benefit packages and pay

8. 4.0

Work from home

May 4, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Sunrise, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The comfort of working from the couch. Save on gas and babysitter. The company provides the equipment.

Cons

When you need assistance, the team leads don't always respond or help out. They disappear. The pay

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good company to advance in

May 6, 2021 - Senior Data Analyst in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunity for advancement if you are hard worker, mostly professionals with positive attitude and support

Cons

Lower pay against market make sure to know your value and seek it during contract negotiations

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Mandatory Overtime or Mandatory Go Home, no in between

Apr 16, 2021 - Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is fair and good

Cons

Mandatory Overtime (No choice, you are having forced overtime without a choice of not coming in extra. Talking 12 hour days for months on end) 30 Minute lunches. They regularly reduce your lunch from 1 hr to 30 minutes, even when working 12 hr shifts. Mandatory Time Off- If you choose not to "voluntarily" sign up for Overtime, they try and send you home? What kind of genius strategy is that? If you dont wanna work 60 hour weeks, we will send you home? Well wouldn't that just make the OT needed to cover worse? Yes, but don't tell these geniuses that. Uncaring when it comes to health- If you have an emergency and have to miss to go to, lets say the ER, or to the hospital in general. Well, get ready to be raked over the coals by leadership.

4 people found this review helpful