Concentrix Reviews | Glassdoor

3.8
Concentrix CEO Chris Caldwell
Chris Caldwell
1,725 Ratings
  1. "Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Current Employee in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Cares for the employees like no other company I have ever seen. They help you build skills and confidence. They want you to be successful and they put the investment in helping you get their. The culture of Concentrix is amazing. It is not just words, the Leadership lives the culture everyday.

Cons

Building needs to be updated.

Concentrix2019-08-22
  2. "A good, solid, fair company"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Jacksonville, NC

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

*Vast majority of Staff and Management started out in the call center, so we have been there and know how to treat you *Opportunity for advancement- see above *Competitive wages *Treat you like a human being, not a number- the management really does VALUE you *Very fair policies on attendance and the Team Leaders with work with you in any way they can *Extremely stable company with decades of... history and many stable client contracts that are not going anywhere *Both Seasonal and Long-Term positions available *If a Long-Term position does end, the Company will do their best to get you on another project as soon as possible

Cons

*May not have the shift you want, or you may have to work hard to earn that shift *A lot of internal competition (similarly qualified individuals) for positions- room for growth, but everyone knows that *May have to work nights/weekends/holidays depending on position

Concentrix2019-08-22
  3. "Great Workplace Environment"

Current Employee - Associate, Real Time Management in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been in the call center business since 2013. I have working for 4 different call center environments and have held positions upwards into management. I was hired to work here in 2018 and within 5 months I was promoted to my current position. Even as an agent I really enjoyed working here. The atmosphere, the culture and people I work along side of are really great. If you're looking for a place to work where... you can grow and learn, this is a great place. They are constantly providing some sort of lunch, or treat and special event days to keep things fun and show appreciation for the agents hard dedicated work. One of my favorite call centers to have been able to work and be a part of.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say!

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work and communication, really encourages everyone who's working as a team.

August 27, 2019Concentrix Representative

Thanks so much for this awesome review!! We appreciate the hardwork you put in each day!

4. "I have good communication skill and I am dedicated to my work and I love to work in pressure"

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Holland, MI

I worked at Concentrix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love to work with new team and company.

Cons

Everything was good there and I jave to quit because of family reason.

Concentrix2019-08-13

August 19, 2019Concentrix Representative

Thank you for your feedback, we hope you will consider Concentrix as your employer once again.

"Growth and Advancement Opportunity"

Current Employee - Director in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Amazing culture supported by people who truly Fanatical about our Clients and Staff! Great leadership, amazing people, and a lot activities to keep things fun at work. There are tremendous opportunities for growth an advancement. I started my career as a call center agent almost 19 years ago and have turned an entry level position into a great career. There are really great programs that help teach you about the... business.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Advice to Management

Keep on living the Concentrix Culture... Lynchburg rocks!

Concentrix2019-08-12

August 19, 2019Concentrix Representative

Your awesome review left us in awe! Thank you so much for being a part of the Concentrix family, as well as for sharing your thoughts on our unique and optimistic culture with everyone! Thank you for spending ten years being part of creating our culture and passing it along to newcomers and those who might be interested in joining us. If you have further ideas on ways we can improve or thoughts to share, don't hesitate to let us know.

"Concentrix rocks!"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I started with this company 4 years ago. Everyday I am excited to get up and go to work. The impact that we have on each other's lives is awesome. Everyday poses different challenges that as a team I am always confident that we can overcome. If you show up with a good attitude and desire to grow there truly is no ceiling to how far you can grow. The site always has something positive happening whether it is a food... truck, pizza or bagels on the weekend, you can volunteer with the company to help out the community or play softball. I'm grateful that this company took a shot on me.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say

Advice to Management

Keep rocking and communicating with us. A lot of things are changing but continue to keep us up to date.

Concentrix2019-08-09

August 19, 2019Concentrix Representative

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on what you think of our employee culture here at Concentrix. We always appreciate hearing from our current staff members! We especially love that our people are fanatical about their communities and spend their time helping out where they can. Its humbling to see the great people who keep us going. Thanks for everything you do on a daily basis to help make Concentrix better!

7. "Takes Care of Their People"

Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They took care of me and helped me to transfer when the one site I was working at closed. They have different activities and volunteer opportunities for the employees

Cons

They closed my previous site. They sometimes make decisions that are about the dollar instead of supporting the work their employees are doing.

Advice to Management

Be willing to work with your employees.

Concentrix2019-08-08

August 8, 2019Concentrix Representative

Thank you for dropping by with this open feedback. We genuinely appreciate hearing the thoughts and opinions of our staff members on ways in which we can improve as a business, so thank you. We provide our leadership team with your feedback and we hope to continue working on keeping Concentrix as a great employer for our people to grow with. Very glad to see that you enjoy our company culture and that we want our employees to remain with the company through transitions. Thank you for all that you do to contribute to our success on an annual basis.

8. "Concentrix is Awesome"

Current Employee - Inbound Customer Service Representative in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with the company for a year. So far I love it. If it were not for the Team Leads who encouraged me I probably would not be where I am now. I was in a tough spot but I am climbing my way out by leaps and bounds. When they promote they choose the most qualified for the position. They are more than fair with development opportunities. Right now they are offering OT and most jobs I would have turned the... offer down but for Concentrix I was ready to do it all. From leadership to my teammates its one big family!!

Cons

I can't really think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep Rocking!!!

Concentrix2019-08-08

August 19, 2019Concentrix Representative

Hello, and thank you for stopping by to leave this feedback! It's great to hear your thoughts on your career path here. We love watching our people grow as we grow. At Concentrix, we are always looking for ways to improve our people and help them grow professionally, so your review really helps us out! Good luck throughout the rest of your career journey.

9. "Genuine Hardworking Team"

Current Employee - Instructor in New York, NY

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Concentrix is full of authentic hard working people who go above and beyond to help each other. I have worked here for five years and during this time I continue to see significant improvements for the employees. The voice of the employee truly matters at this company.

Cons

The pay for those in leadership positions needs to increase, especially for the trainers.

Advice to Management

Change the training hours so that instructors can see their families more. Consistent day time schedules with weekends off should be the trade if salaries is not increased.

Concentrix2019-08-07

August 8, 2019Concentrix Representative

Hello there, and thanks for leaving this open and honest feedback! We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts on your career here at Concentrix. We really value work life balance and this feedback will be shared with our Work Force Management teams. We appreciate the flexibility you have given the company. Thanks again for the review, and for helping to make Concentrix better for everyone!

"Great company"

Current Employee - Reporting Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Concentrix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Everything is good so far.

Cons

Nothing is bad so far.

Concentrix2019-07-22

August 19, 2019Concentrix Representative

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you being part of our family.

Found 5310 reviews