Concierge Services of Atlanta Reviews | Glassdoor

Penny Morriss

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Concierge"

Current Employee - Concierge in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Concierge Services of Atlanta full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is a fair company to work for.

Cons

Sometimes the Residents and tenants we work with.

Advice to Management

Thanks for giving a lot of us an opportunity with the option to grow!

Jan 7, 2018 – Owner

Thank you for your positive review of CSA and hope the experience at CSA helps you in future jobs. That is what we strive for with the opportunities our clients offer us.

2. "Cool Experiences"

I worked at Concierge Services of Atlanta full-time

Pros

I loved the events. Loved the opportunity to build relationships and strengthen marketing skills.

Cons

Communication between staff and leadership is very ineffective and inconsistent.

Nov 13, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your review on Glassdoor and we value what employees say about their experience at CSA. I am glad you enjoyed any events that you attended and hope you were able to pass on your... More

3. "Super Sport"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Concierge Services of Atlanta full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You have to multi-task to get thru the day.

Cons

Each property is different.

Advice to Management

Continue to be competitive to keep good ppl working.

Oct 6, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for the positive review. We strive to hire good people and provide an intense training program on property plus on our company values, mission, and vision. Every property is different, as... More

4. "Lead Concierge"

Former Employee - Lead Concierge
    Former Employee - Lead Concierge

I worked at Concierge Services of Atlanta full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Really enjoyed getting to know the residents of the property
    Very fun job if you are social/enjoy people
    Laid back lots of downtime

Cons

Where to begin. The management in this company is HORRENDOUS. Each property is it's own "entity" but the operations managers who are supposed to help you out will do anything but. Just a heads up, if you are working and your relief decides not to show up, get comfortable because you aren't going anywhere. It is company policy that if you leave the desk (even if your relief didnt show up) that you are to be terminated.

No room for upward movement in the company. Once you become a lead that is it.

Advice to Management

Change out the "operations managers" ASAP. I had 3 people at my property up and quit due to the unprofessionalism of the operations managers.

I LOVE Penny (CEO) she is the one great thing about this company.

Oct 15, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your review. We will take a look at our operations and evaluate it to see if there can be any improvements made.

5. "Concierge"

I have been working at Concierge Services of Atlanta full-time

Pros

Open communication with staff, decent salary and benefits. The open door policy is something I appreciate and everyone's opinion is valued at Concierge Services of Atlanta.
    You get to learn the in's and out's of the property management team you work with. You can really make it your own by being creative with planning your buildings events, reaching out to local businesses, tenants, etc. You never know who you will be able to meet and to possibly benefit you later on.
    The services CSOA offers to it's definitely residential properties and corporate properties a no-brainer and always has the best options. Tickets to Atlanta's hottest venues always go on sale before the general public and you can get reservations to the best restaurants regardless if they're already booked. The connections CSOA has built in and out of Metro-Atlanta is quite amazing, so you always have the best at your finger tips to plan your next best event for your building; or even if its just something simple!

Cons

You cannot really grow your career with this company due to its size, however it can definitely get you the next best career advancement if you work hard and commit to your job.

Advice to Management

CSOA definitely needs a designated HR person especially now as it is growing and taking on more properties on both the Corporate and Residential side.

Oct 15, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your response. We now have on line onboarding and someone dedicated to our HR needs which is making a big difference.

6. "Concierge"

Current Employee - Corporate Concierge in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Corporate Concierge in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Concierge Services of Atlanta part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great, fun job and lots of perks too! Health benefits and 401K are offered.

Cons

Not a high paying job!

Oct 15, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your review. We always are looking at our budgets and what our clients are willing to pay us evaluating our pay structure.

"Concierge"

I have been working at Concierge Services of Atlanta part-time

Pros

Being on the job is great, you get to meet a lot of nice people. Most of the other Concierge are really helpful and friendly. We all like going to work. The locations we work in are great. The best thing is we have little interactions with the people from CSOA Office. CSOA office is a mess!

Cons

CSOA office is filled with power-tripping idiots. Constantly sending unnecessary emails with a negative and aggressive tone. They are always making changes to the changes. The CSOA office has an "US" against "them" (the concierge ) mentality. If you try to have a simple conversation or make an observation, they take it as a negative act. This is due to the "Directors" being uneducated and having no real experience. Avoid them at all cost. They're not scary just irritating.

Advice to Management

What needs to change is MANAGEMENT. All the good people in management left and the owner is left with individual who cant get a job anywhere else. Stop bring in contractors who don't know the industry and could care less about what tenants are asking for. "Stop sending so many emails! Stop repeating the same information. Why is the Newsletter only about tickets? What other service do CSOA offer?" That is my advice and what needs to change.

Jun 11, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your review. We value feedback so we can change to meet the needs of our clients and employees. I am disappointed to hear that your experience was not what our intention is as a... More

8. "Ticket Coordinator"

I worked at Concierge Services of Atlanta part-time

Pros

Can be fun, easy to learn, and you work in cool offices

Cons

Hard to move up in the company

Jun 11, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately in a small company there is not a lot of room for growth. We hope that what someone learns and gets out of working for a small company, such as CSA, will... More

"Concierge"

I worked at Concierge Services of Atlanta part-time

Pros

Great company! Fair processes and procedures, open communication encouraged to achieve highest levels of performance, committed to success of employee.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say

Jun 11, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your valuable review.

Penny Morriss
    President
    Concierge Services of Atlanta

10. "Sales person or Concierge?"

Current Employee - Concierge in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I like were I work and who I work for...I like being helpful.

Cons

Are we to be of SERVICE or SALE, SALE, SALE

Advice to Management

Concierge- is a job to assist guests by arranging tours, making theater and restaurant reservations, etc.
    Salesperson-An individual who sells goods and services to other entities.

A Salesperson makes about $10,000 to $20,000 more then I Concierge.

Oct 19, 2016 – Owner

Thank you for your feedback. A concierge is always about providing service to all our clients whether it is accepting packages on their behalf, arranging a movie tour, suggesting someone to cater a... More