- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - San Antonio, TX Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Loved my patients and the staff is very helpful whenever I needed something to be taken care of or communicated a concern it has handled accordingly and professionally. Great job for a student but not ideal for a single parent with 1 income.
little pay and minimal hours lucky if you even get 30 hrs a wk
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
easy money, biweekly pay, mostly friendly office staff, Christmas bonus and party.
no benefits, no raises, no promotions, difficult management, controlled by the state, no training offered or needed.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You always know when you're getting paid. You are able to have more than one client. There is never a shortage of clients.
Supervisors constantly lose paperwork, the gossip and rumor mill are always going, pay raises are few and scarce, there are no promotions