Condé Nast Employee Reviews about "salar"
Updated Jun 6, 2023
There are no reviews matching your search at this company.
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Got a burning question about Condé Nast? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Condé Nast employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Some great people to work with if you have the time to get to know anyone" (in 169 reviews)
- "great benefits; company is finally trying in earnest (and will most likely succeed) to pivot and become a digital company that also prints magazines." (in 64 reviews)
- "Initial months Work Life balance is good" (in 41 reviews)
- "Used to be a great team." (in 31 reviews)
- "Great colleagues on the creative side of the business" (in 25 reviews)
- "most mags are understaffed and no one seems to care; Pay is low & it's hard to move up without leaving and coming back" (in 80 reviews)
- "Awards itself huge bonuses while paying low salaries and squeezing already non" (in 62 reviews)
- "Poor Management for Remote Teams" (in 55 reviews)
- "Long hours and dwindling resources" (in 36 reviews)
- "sales goals were aggressive, competitive culture" (in 35 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Condé Nast and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status