Condeco Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2019

3.4
Condeco CEO Paul Statham
Paul Statham
  1. "A Company with great potential for growth"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive in London, England

I worked at Condeco full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great team of co-workers and awesome product suite despite ever present bugs.

Cons

Too many Chiefs with little experience in man management Need to provide my considered sales on-boarding programme

Condeco2019-11-09

"People, process and product!"

I have been working at Condeco full-time for more than a year

Pros

Product - Innovative and quite interesting. The product has improved so much along these years that I am impressed by the engineering team and the leadership in engineering. The processes and methods adopted by the product team is simply superb and the clients are quite satisfied with it. Processes- This company has started 15 years ago approx and have turned things around. When you start from scratch you... definitely eye on achieving something that is impossible and yes it’s true, if you want to achieve impossible you either have to change the processes or change the product. But the C suite kept an eye on the product and it’s design and innovation and changed the processes in these ears and it’s a human tendency to oppose the change when you are being taken out from your comfortable place. Changes in processes has made people annoyed so either they left the organisation and posting negative reviews or they are still in the organisation and spreading negativity, processes are changed and decided on the basis of data that gets accumulated. People - People are nice. I think 90% are nice and the 10% are just there and I think it’s with every organisation where you have to deal with such people on and off. So giving feedback works, when this doesn’t work, management usually have to take harsh decisions that may not come in the favour of the employee which usually makes them sad. And Sad people usually are the people who post negative reviews and comments about other 90% positive people.

Cons

There isn’t any cons except at times there’s too much work so company should look forward to hire more people.

Advice to Management

You are doing good, try and get the negativity removed from the teams. People are not talking to each other and blame games are being played. Work towards changing people’s perception and I think it’s time to stand up and show strong leadership. I won’t call this dictatorship.

Condeco2019-10-22

"All Very Good"

I worked at Condeco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

All very good from management to salary

Cons

No Cons here, every thing is OK

Condeco2019-10-16

"Dirty Politics"

I have been working at Condeco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are no pros, the place is full of cons and dirty politics, stay away.

Cons

Dirty Politics, If you dont nod your head and say a yes HR will be involved and warning can be issued for anything. Stay away.

Advice to Management

Support Management stop playing with career of hardworking employees, There are other ways to satisfy your ego. Stop forcing people to write fake reviews praising all is well in support.

Condeco2019-10-08

"It's a place you can rely on building a long term career."

Current Employee - Applications Operations Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Condeco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is an incredibly supportive place to work. You feel challenged and yet supported everyday. I feel that I'm making an impact. With recent changes, you have great opportunities for career growth with lot of further scope by working on latest and amazing technologies. Environment is healthy. You can always voice your opinion. It is a place where you are both listened and valued. at Condeco you are an individual not... just a number.

Cons

Sometimes there is work more than one can handle.

Advice to Management

Just a bit of addition to our current resource count would be nice.

Condeco2019-09-29

"Healthy work culture"

I have been working at Condeco full-time

Pros

I have been working with Condeco for couple of years now. The best part here is work culture in Support team which has improved a lot in past 1-2 years. A lion's share of credit for this improvement goes to top two persons managing the team. Together, they have ensured: - Management and HR are very much approachable - Every employee is treated equal - Everyone is given fair chance to perform and voice... their opinions - Hard work is recognized, appreciated and rewarded - Team members are supportive Above much needed changes have resulted in healthy and happy work environment.

Cons

If you are not ready to work, this place is certainly not for you!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Condeco2019-09-28

"Support Management"

Current Employee - Support in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Condeco full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing is good because of support management heads.

Cons

I am employed with Condeco currently and would never advice anyone to join this company. Support heads are pathetic and are misusing the profile with sarcasam while communicating with people and other leads encourage with her Silence. People sitting in UK has no visibility on Support team. These two people do not respect anyone working under their supervision. I have started looking for a new job and will resign... soon as soon as I find something. Some in the top leadership.. please do something about this and stop this dictatorship as soon as possible. People have started resigning and L2 team is already struggling on staffing and tenured people have left since these 2 have taken the charge. I am a part of support management and things are not going well because of two.

Advice to Management

Someone in top leadership in UK, please intervene to stop this dictatorship

Condeco2019-09-25

"Good Place to work with Handsome Salary"

I have been working at Condeco full-time

Pros

Work Location- very easy to communicate If you are an IT person, you will learn about new technologies which will help to shape careme

Cons

As it is a growing company they implementing new changes which might be good for some and bad for soem

Condeco2019-09-13

""Worst place to Work" "YOU CAN BE FIRED WITHOUT ANY REASON" "Pathetic people""

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Condeco full-time

Pros

Things will be good for you till you are average performer with "yes boss" attitude

Cons

Managers are dual face creatures, they will talk something and project other things to upper management. ALL manager are really unprofessional, specially if you are best performer in team. Don't expect any decency from managers, they will fire you putting in PIP, whenever they like, worst thing is no body will help you once your manager takes such decision, doesn't matter if you have very good track record in... company for continuous years....

Advice to Management

While appointing people for bigger roles e.g. team lead or manager, make sure you have evaluated their pshycology and their competencies. Sub standard leader will focus only on politics and survival.

Condeco2019-09-10
  10. "Junges Unternehmen mit Flachen Hierachien"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Frankfurt am Main

I have been working at Condeco full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flache Strukturen, tolles Team, Benefits, gute Informationspolitik vom C-Level

Cons

Manchmal werden ad-hoc Entscheidungen ohne Vorlauf getroffen

Condeco2019-08-29