Conduit Global Reviews in San Antonio, TX | Glassdoor

San Antonio, TX Area

2.5
Robert A. Pines

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Huge incentive, on time salary, good pay (in 9 reviews)

• set Schedule you can plan around most of the time, good health insurance and other good benefits (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • The con of any call center is the fact that you are on the phone all day (in 13 reviews)

• Long hours and weekends, low pay (in 12 reviews)

1. "Great place to grow"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Conduit Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This job is what you make it. I find it fun and exciting with new opportunities that arise often. I embrace the challenges and work smart not hard. I enjoy my job and happy to be apart of this growing team

Cons

Being written up. Only done it 1x. Never want to be written up again. So i work harder to stay on top of my job requirements.

2. "GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!"

Current Employee - Bilingual Wireless Care Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Bilingual Wireless Care Representative in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Conduit Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The greatest part is that most supervisors and management really do care about the reps. They are there to help reps improve. Atleast in my experience

Cons

Some reps are what make the company hard to work for. Too many get away with too much as far as bad attendance and bad productivity.

3. "It was the most horrible experience I ever had as a call center representative."

Former Employee - Customer Service Specialist in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Specialist in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Conduit Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no pros I can think of. It is so unorganized and misleading. I wish I could give 0 stars

Cons

Call after call. Management makes fun of you. They are very unprofessional. You are just a number to them. The pay isn't worth the work. They change your hours and give you 5 days notice . 30 minute lunches. The training is 1/3 of material for what it takes to be productive this place is awful. Everyone for them selves. And down right shady.

Advice to Management

Don't talk about reps behind their backs like they can't hear you. Take pride in the people who do your dirty work.

4. "Don't bother"

Former Employee - Senior Management in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Management in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Conduit Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easy way to make a quick buck

Cons

Chaotic and disorganized management. Higly unprofessional from the top down, way better organizations to work for especially if you are looking not wanting to work for a company that has massive layoffs every other year. Go to Spectrum! They start you off way more then the b.s. $10.50/hr especially in San Antonio.

Advice to Management

Learn about proper leadership and how to inspire your employees. Also learn about professionalism in the workplace.

5. "not very organized"

Former Employee - Tech Support Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Tech Support Representative in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Conduit Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

work is easy and can be fun at times

Cons

`to much wrong info on all products from supervisors

Advice to Management

make sure all information is correct before pushing out on different supervisors

"Weird hours, Cool coworkers"

I worked at Conduit Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ping pong table for breaks, had food trucks come over some fridays for lunch, hosted breakfast for us sometimes, long training so you knew what to do

Cons

Long/ weird hours, training was mostly on the computer as opposed to talking to a real person on the phone, computer skills are very necessary

Advice to Management

Forewarn the new associates that consistent online navigations through company owned online systems is the manor job duty

"It's not worth it"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Conduit Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some of the managers there do actually seem to care and try to help you. Also the employees can be great at times

Cons

Its impossible to get a day off. As i'm sure you will see with a lot of these reviews they make it a hard process to get any time off even when you have vacation time. In my pros I said that some of the managers are nice, however the other 90% are not helpful at all. They wont help you when you raise your hand for advice, instead look at you and walk away. Also they tend to favor some over others which isn't something you should do when your a manager or team leader. One of the main reasons I left was cause there was no room for moving up. These reviews that you see on here of people saying that its easy to get promoted are most likely being told by management to post good reviews. One of my friends who worked there was probably one of their best employees couldn't get moved up even though they kept acting like its possible. Even if you do get a raise they will probably get fired once its slower like they did with 5 or 6 trainers there all at once while i was working there. Unlike most jobs that get you a small raise every 6 months or every year conduit global gives no raises at all which should be a point for no one to stay there for more than one year. I'm sure there are many other things I could think of but the main point is that it is just a terrible job that I deeply recommend no one take or if you do take it just do the training and then quit cause its not worth it to stay for what you will make.

Advice to Management

Change everything about your company!!! You fire all these people but how about getting rid of all the terrible managers who treat their employees like a number instead of people. Try to get some employee morale cause when the employees are talking about you its mostly about how terrible you are. One main thing is offer raises and not just the stupid bonuses which most of the employees don't end up getting. Wouldn't you rather have a whole crew of good employees who are excited about their job and do a good job as opposed to a bunch of people who hate most of the management, therefore don't care and cant act enthused at their job. They end up quitting and now you have to train more people. Most successful companies try to keep their employees happy therefore helping their business but not conduit global. But they must know something I don't but i'm guessing not seeing as when I was there they were always nervous about loosing their contract with Verizon. Lastly work with employees about having a day off. It shouldn't have to feel like a trial to get one day off.

8. "CSR"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Antonio, TX

Pros

Co-workers and Supervisors were nice. They were able to get me the schedule I wanted, and requested any days off I needed.

Cons

False promises to move up. Supervisors had their favorites.
    No raises. Low pay.

Advice to Management

Give raises! Some of your workers have been there years...

9. "Was a decent place to work"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Conduit Global (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent job which I enjoyed

Cons

Pay rate for the project I was on wasn't enough

Advice to Management

More knowledge of services

10. "Manager"

Current Employee - Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Conduit Global (More than 3 years)

Pros

Conduit Global has given me major opportunities to grow and develop professionally with various clients. This job has turned into a career and has built up my resume tremendously in under 5 years. Conduit Global is constantly looking for bigger and better ideas and ways to improve all aspects of the business and, this has allowed me to contribute my ideas. Also, bonus potential is high and easy to earn.

Cons

Schedule and days off change sometimes but, this can be expected at any other job/company. Advance notice is always given and they work with school schedules and medical accommodations.

Advice to Management

The current cleaning service/company isn't doing the best job, maybe look into another company that will be more thorough.