Confluent Recruiting Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Confluent Recruiting Manager Reviews

Updated Oct 1, 2019

5.0
  1. "The best startup I've ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Confluent full-time for more than a year

Pros

Confluent does a lot of things right. The executives and leadership team has done a great job of cultivating a culture that rewards those who work hard and go above and beyond. Most startups, really lack at this. This is the first place I've worked in my career where I feel appreciate, valued, and like I am really learning and growing at the rate I want. I love the people that I work with... seriously some of the smartest and humblest in the business!

Cons

As with any startup in hypergrowth mode, there are growing pains and there aren't perfect processes. But I think the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Continue reading
    Confluent2019-10-01

"Great early-stage start-up"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Sydney

I have been working at Confluent full-time for less than a year

Pros

The fundamentals of the organisation are there - as in, the platform is transformative and a lot of companies are buying the platform, so strong revenue and growth because of it. Company is growing globally based on said growth. A lot of highly-experienced employees. Friendly, approachable senior leaders.

Cons

Early-stage startup, so it is still a developing environment. A lot of processes and procedures are still being established and ironed-out.

Continue reading
    Confluent2019-09-11

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews