Cover image for Conga

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor management(in 38 reviews)
  • "Execs refer to them as ‘growing pains’ but the issues are down to the lack of leadership and poor C(in 32 reviews)
  • "My manager was absent for most of my time with the company.(in 18 reviews)
  • "Meetings after meetings, crunching numbers all the time, approving and multiple reviews and it goes without saying that each change required another approval even after the CEO had approved 2 months back.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Could potentially improve communication between global offices.(in 10 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Conga and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Culture and Growing Business

Aug 25, 2022 - Program Manager in Broomfield, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Executive managment has laid out a clear vision and values They have put their $ where their mouth is by supporting training and development The people are awesome The Products are awesome and provide our customers great value the HQ in Broomfield CO is fantastic. Work schedules and location is very flexible the overall growth trend is solid positive and we are in a great marketshare and financial position

Cons

There are still some growing pains with process and culture gaps in various orgs. Especially post merge of apttus/conga. Diversity is still a work in progress.

2. 4.0

Lots of change

Nov 4, 2022 - Supervisor in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great past and reputation, great products

Cons

lots of change, seems to be too much at once

3. Join the Conga team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Yeah, they’re pretty decent

Nov 11, 2022 - Senior Business Analyst in Bozeman, MT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Beer on tap at HQ

Cons

Inflation has fully surpassed the pay adjustments.

5. 2.0

Could be great...

Nov 3, 2022 - Sales Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Decent pay and commission is good when you can actually get it -Potential to travel -Food is provided in office -Home office stipend (for now) -Good insurance

Cons

-A lot of politics. -Misogyny is rampant even though it's covert. -Big lack of diversity. -Outbound sales teams are not set up for success and upward mobility feels impossible. -Expectations and rules change depending on if you're popular and perform well. -Leadership is constantly battling with each other.

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 3.0
    Current Employee

Conga as whole great! Engineering a mess

Oct 1, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Life balance if you take advantage of it. Great products and lots of opportunity

Cons

Engineering Leadership from the Apttus side all the way to the CTO is like working for a command and control organization. There is no trust, no collaboration, and unhealthy conflict (yelling, talking over, and agree in mtgs but do something completely different after). The Engineering culture is terrible. Everything being done is taking 15 years of progress away from Conga’s original products and progress. Shifting Left is not a thing at this company any longer. Forcing Engineering teams back into Apttus’ Stovepiped separate and independent devops, cloudops, platform, and product organizations and teams with terrible infighting and no cohesive vision. Surface is a rosy picture but it is all just lipstick on a pig.

5 people found this review helpful
  7. 3.0

Laid off

Sep 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to work for

Cons

However Apptus laid me off.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

another churn and burn environment

Sep 20, 2022 - N A
    Business Outlook

Pros

hybrid workplace and free lunches

Cons

Very cliquey Favoritism and Inequality across roles/depts Harassment and Discrimination High Turnover Many data discrepancies impacted job tasks and functions Conflicting information and processes with many leadership changes

4 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Decent company

Sep 10, 2022 - Software Atchitect in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote and flexible work hours

Cons

Not much benefits like stock options

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

People are great. Office is fantastic.

Sep 5, 2022 - Manager - Engineering in Broomfield, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

* The people make this company great (and I mean everyone) * The office is five-star (at least in Colorado)

Cons

* Terrible acquisition in 2020 left a negative impact on culture and morale

11. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great place, fast moving, exciting, hard-working people.

Jul 12, 2022 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place, fast moving, exciting, hard-working people.

Cons

Sometimes move too fast for their own good

Viewing 1 - 10 of 901 Reviews
</>Embed

Conga Reviews FAQs

Conga has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 942 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at Conga to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Conga employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Conga. This rating has improved by 12% over the last 12 months.

73% of Conga employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Conga 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Conga to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be compensation, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Conga Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Conga? Share Your Experiences

Conga Careers

Cover image for Conga

At Conga, we’ve built a community where our colleagues can thrive. Here you’ll find opportunities to innovate, support for growth through...More

• Perks at Work
  • Our CEO
  • Conga Colorado

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

11 days ago

Company News
“Our sales team wants to focus on things like defining customer needs and demonstrating how Accesso solutions deliver value,” said Jennifer Roth, accesso proposal manager. “Conga Composer frees our sales directors to spend more time engaging prospects and less time fussing with documents.”
Shared image - accesso® Technology Group Optimizes Price Quotes with Conga
accesso® Technology Group Optimizes Price Quotes with Conga
conga.com

17 days ago

Employee Story
"When our team runs across unanticipated situations, we look to Ben for insight and suggestions which help us learn and grow. You help set the tone and direction and instill confidence in us to work independently, allowing us to gain valuable experience to apply to future issues." - Sophie Wong, Sr. Manager, Global Payroll   "Ben not only brings best-in-class technical and operational Accounting expertise, he is also a leader who wholeheartedly believes in developing his team members personally and professionally. He does all that with a true commitment to the Conga Way – he exemplifies a One Conga attitude and approach." – Bob Pinkerton, CFO
Shared image - Life at Conga on Twitter: ""Ben not only brings best-in-class technical and operational Accounting expertise, he is also a leader who wholeheartedly believes in developing his team members personally and professionally. He does all that with a true commitment to the Conga Way." - Bob Pinkerton, CFO pic.twitter.com/9rc6XuTqTN / Twitter"
twitter.com

Conga Job Seekers Also Viewed

CallidusCloud Logo
CallidusCloud

Compare

Glassdoor has 942 Conga reviews submitted anonymously by Conga employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Conga is right for you.