Cover image for Conifer Health Solutions

35% Recommend to a Friend
31% Approve of CEO

Found 1,424 of over 1K reviews

2.7
Conifer Health Solutions President and CEO Roger Davis (no image)
Roger Davis

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

78.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Conifer Health Solutions~306449
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Benefits are good and in fact a better health plan was enacted this year in response to employee requests.(in 88 reviews)
  • "My pay is decent but I know people who do the same work as I do who make about 15(in 79 reviews)
  • "Being able to work from home.(in 54 reviews)
  • "The people I worked with and the people I supervised were great and good at what they did (they have all since been laid off).(in 45 reviews)
  • "management coworkers are great to work with(in 37 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Conifer Health Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good

Nov 5, 2022 - Patient Access Representative in West Palm Beach, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits good pay pto

Cons

A lot of them, some days

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Stability is there, but hard work has no return.

Nov 21, 2022 - Clinical Quality Analyst in Frisco, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Specifically the department I work in has the most supportive upper leadership. There is a lot to learn.

Cons

Conifer continues to slash benefits, give less and less back to their employees, and move jobs overseas. They implement bad programs that cause payroll issues. They promise bonus pay then fail to provide it to team members. They have bad budgeting then hire senior directors as a float. There is almost 0 room for growth unless you know someone. Other departments are an absolute disaster. There is no real accountability for leadership. Many leadership teams have no idea what their employees responsibilities are and float by solely on the word of their hourly workers and delegating/deferring responsibilities. There is word floating around we will not get our merit raises this upcoming year. If you show the slightest amount of ambition you inevitably do jobs entirely outside of your scope and pay grade and there is no real raise for the work you do in sight.

3. Join the Conifer Health Solutions team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Overall Great Place to Work

Nov 5, 2022 - Financial Contracts Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management in the Managed Care Departments Pay is great for new people. Negotiate well above what’s offered. Telecommuting was great Benefits for the most part

Cons

Do NOT go to the Medicaid team. Unless management has changed significantly the amount of micromanaging was unreasonable. Terms & Conditions was much better Pay for internal employees changing roles could be much better. Annual merit raises are a joke Benefits could be way better. For a healthcare company health insurance is detestable. Do better! And the hiring process is extremely slow and not very helpful with communication and updating people on the status of applications. Expect 6-8 weeks from application to start date.

Director

Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to our success. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We’re so glad to hear your role provided growth opportunities.

5. 3.0
    Former Employee

Ok Company

Nov 25, 2022 - Patient Access Representative II in Tacoma, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and overtime usually available.

Cons

Annual raises are very low. Always short staffed and micromanaged.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not really work-life balance

Nov 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Decent pay, once you push, fight and don't back down when offered a position. Know your worth! *Holidays and PTO accrual. *Remote

Cons

*Strict remote schedule- not really flexible. *Manager & Supervisor on same team false accusations to drive away good employees. No one to go to due to this retaliation. *Supervisor promoted out of favoritism with minimal experience and no experience in all areas needed to help workers fulfill the job. And all she worries about is what your Teams Messenger Status is. She is very rude, judgemental, and unprofessional. Not pleasant to work with at all so everyone AVOIDS her and try to figure it out or just get it wrong. There is no trust of employees by Manager & Supervisor. *They deny PTO when you put in your notice "we need you to get through numbers down". But when asked to flex time earlier on, I was asked "why don't you use your PTO". Double negative in management. *They don't promote fairly and feel threatened by others capable of doing their position but no interest in it, so the bad mgmt begins to drive great employees away. *The "flexible schedule" became a "privilege" to the new mgmt when they feel they can be disrespectful and employees stand up to them and not take the abuse. *Supervisor advised unethical medical practice in the department and she doesn't know how to do the work.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Flexiability

Nov 14, 2022 - Eligibility & Enrollment Insurance Specialist in Frisco, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from Home, Flexibility regarding scheduling and taking time off, no micromanager (at least in my department), no productivity metrics per say

Cons

Benefits are not so great, PTO doesn't rollover anymore not much room for advancement in your department would have to go to another department

Director

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you’re happy in your role at Conifer Health.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place

Nov 21, 2022 - Release of Information Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place, pay is good. Great hours. Great management.

Cons

Going to patients rooms. Making phone calls

9. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Not a good place to work

Nov 22, 2022 - Contract Analyst in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Telecommute is a plus, Co-,workers are a team and we have each other's back

Cons

Management is dysfunctional and lack of knowledge, which is chaos for us. Micro Manage. Bonus structure changed from individually to quarterly and one person out every depth. Raises are horrible and they make excuses. Want you to go over and beyond and give so little.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 1.0
    Current Employee

HORRIBLE COMPANY

Oct 29, 2022 - Patient Access Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The money was good I guess

Cons

The company should get a different management system and people they are a complete joke and the pay difference from people that have with the company for 2 years to 1 month is insane. How can the new employees get payed more than the employees that have been there for 2 years??? Make that make sense. Need better training for the position and don’t actually give you a flexible schedule, will have you moving frequently and not pay the difference for it, the management does not care about their employees just care about having the title of the position and will tax your bonus so you get not even half of the so called sign on bonus they say you’ll get.

Director

It is important that our employees feel they are always heard. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern. We have shared your feedback with our leadership team, but we also encourage you to discuss this with your supervisor.

11. 3.0

just OK

Oct 18, 2022 - Patient Account Representative in Tacoma, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice coworkers and love telecommuting.

Cons

health coverage could be better... the best plan is about $120/month and has a $1400 dedu w/ no copays until after dedu. Raises are nearly impossible. Grocery stores are now paying close to what I have worked up to for 7 years with Conifer. Managers are nice, production is #1 over quality, but its a good job, just not great.

1 person found this review helpful

Director

Career growth is very important to us and we’re always looking for opportunities to reward hard work and loyalty. We encourage all employees to discuss career growth opportunities with their direct supervisors to help increase personal success.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,424 Reviews
</>Embed

Conifer Health Solutions Reviews FAQs

Conifer Health Solutions has an overall rating of 2.7 out of 5, based on over 1,459 reviews left anonymously by employees. 35% of employees would recommend working at Conifer Health Solutions to a friend and 29% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Conifer Health Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Conifer Health Solutions. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

35% of Conifer Health Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Conifer Health Solutions 2.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.6 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Conifer Health Solutions to be workplace, work life balance, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, benefits.

Popular Careers with Conifer Health Solutions Job Seekers