What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay and potential for bonus" (in 93 reviews)
- "Great benefits and a extremely pleasant employee discount." (in 51 reviews)
- "They have a carrot dangling that if you hit quota you can make good money." (in 49 reviews)
- "There are a lot of really great people working there and they work hard to make the company great." (in 43 reviews)
- "Great leadership" (in 27 reviews)
- "Long hours and in some instances you need to go to training if you are not getting your numbers up to par." (in 78 reviews)
- "Toxic Workplace and bad management" (in 72 reviews)
- "No work life balance at all Pay they find more way to not pay you" (in 54 reviews)
- "Managers don't want to answer the phone when a customer calls and asks to speak with a manager." (in 40 reviews)
- "Aggressive upper management, Longest hours in retail, vacation is denied most times." (in 32 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Conn's and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,504 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 22, 2023Sales AssociateCurrent Employee
The trainer, Frank, was totally awesome and presented the material in a way that wasn't tedious.
Not applicable, have not started on the sales floor yet.
- 3.0Aug 26, 2023Electronics SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPortsmouth, VA
Variable pay. Commissions and bonuses are nice if you can hit them. The team gets along great. Winning culture in the store.
The company is poorly run in every way possible. The OS for the tablets and POS are dreadful, the paperwork is exhausting, the delivery system is shoddy at best and the entire company is a logistical nightmare.1
Conn's Reviews FAQs
Conn's has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,519 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Conn's to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
66% of Conn's employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Conn's 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.