KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Connect DFW

Is this your company?

Connect DFW

Add a Review

Connect DFW Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated Aug 2, 2017

Found 4 of over 105 reviews

2.9
Connect DFW President Rachel O'Hara (no image)
Rachel O'Hara
Pros
  • "Business to business is on the entry level side and working events and helping companies achieve solutions to reward their employees is what I do now(in 5 reviews)

• "I was excited about having a "fast paced marketing job with room to grow," but that was all false advertisement(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "At 9 am you would drive out in groups of two or three to a section you were designated to do door to door sales(in 26 reviews)

• "Don't tell you that you will be a door to door sales person(in 13 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Advertising

What career advice would you give your 30-year-old self? 😇

3,000

251 Comments

Join the conversation on

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Assistant Manager

Aug 2, 2017 - Manager of Operations in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Merit based business, upward mobility based on performance of not just yourself, but how well you can train and develop others; so overall team performance. Business works like a sports team, everyone is transparent and will tell you how it is, but also back it up with the appropriate training and support. Fast-paced industry, long hours but is fast-track management.

Cons

If you don't want to put in the hours or work, or are not coachable, this isn't the place for you. You write your own story, that is the only reason you see negative reviews.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Advancement Opportunity

Sep 20, 2012 - Account Manager in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company is an excellent place to work especially if you're looking for an advancement opportunity. Everyone seems to genuinely care about the well being and career growth of the people that work there. It's also a fun, fast-paced environment.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this company.

26 people found this review helpful
    3. 4.0
      Current Employee

Outstanding Culture!

Jun 1, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working with the firm for a few months now, and I can quite honestly say that I've never worked anywhere where the culture was so fast-paced and motivating. Everyone who works with the firm isn't there because they HAVE to be there; but because they genuinely to WANT be there. Everyone wants you to succeed in every way possible way, and having our CEO Rachel O'Hara working side by side with us to achieve not only our professional goals but also our personal goals is something I've never had working anywhere else!

Cons

The work involved is not for those who are easily intimidated by a challenge! You have to be able to get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself to achieve your goals. No "cons".

Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Lies about what the position actually is.

Mar 28, 2017 - Entry Level in Irving, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I literally cannot think of any. I was excited about having a "fast paced marketing job with room to grow," but that was all false advertisement.

Cons

1. They lie about the position you are interviewing for. Everyone starts at entry-level sales, which is fine....if you actually got paid decent money for it. They try to trick you with their high energy and spitting potential salaries at you, when it's completely inaccurate. 2. Door to door, business to business sales. You spend 7 hours of the day (after 3 hours worth of meetings) driving around a certain mile radius and walking up to random people/businesses to sell your pitch. 3. No gas reimbursement, no benefits at all (besides a gym in the office). 4. There are 3 different payment plans. The middle option I chose offered me $200 A WEEK. If that's not ridiculous, I don't know what is. Don't waste your time here. Turnover is high and they have interviews for the same position EVERY WEEK. This means that they're really losing that many people every week that they constantly need new employees.

8 people found this review helpful