- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Missouri
- - St. Louis, MO Area
Found 4 of over 105 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (105 reviews)
Reviews about "fast paced"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Merit based business, upward mobility based on performance of not just yourself, but how well you can train and develop others; so overall team performance. Business works like a sports team, everyone is transparent and will tell you how it is, but also back it up with the appropriate training and support. Fast-paced industry, long hours but is fast-track management.
If you don't want to put in the hours or work, or are not coachable, this isn't the place for you. You write your own story, that is the only reason you see negative reviews.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This company is an excellent place to work especially if you're looking for an advancement opportunity. Everyone seems to genuinely care about the well being and career growth of the people that work there. It's also a fun, fast-paced environment.
I have nothing negative to say about this company.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've been working with the firm for a few months now, and I can quite honestly say that I've never worked anywhere where the culture was so fast-paced and motivating. Everyone who works with the firm isn't there because they HAVE to be there; but because they genuinely to WANT be there. Everyone wants you to succeed in every way possible way, and having our CEO Rachel O'Hara working side by side with us to achieve not only our professional goals but also our personal goals is something I've never had working anywhere else!
The work involved is not for those who are easily intimidated by a challenge! You have to be able to get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself to achieve your goals. No "cons".Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I literally cannot think of any. I was excited about having a "fast paced marketing job with room to grow," but that was all false advertisement.
1. They lie about the position you are interviewing for. Everyone starts at entry-level sales, which is fine....if you actually got paid decent money for it. They try to trick you with their high energy and spitting potential salaries at you, when it's completely inaccurate. 2. Door to door, business to business sales. You spend 7 hours of the day (after 3 hours worth of meetings) driving around a certain mile radius and walking up to random people/businesses to sell your pitch. 3. No gas reimbursement, no benefits at all (besides a gym in the office). 4. There are 3 different payment plans. The middle option I chose offered me $200 A WEEK. If that's not ridiculous, I don't know what is. Don't waste your time here. Turnover is high and they have interviews for the same position EVERY WEEK. This means that they're really losing that many people every week that they constantly need new employees.Continue reading