Connect The Dots Reviews
53% would recommend to a friend
(10 total reviews)
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about Connect The Dots? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Connect The Dots employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Found 10 of over 11 reviews
Updated May 23, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0May 23, 2023Behaviour TherapistFormer Employee
Learned and obtained hands-on experience working directly with children on the spectrum
Minimum supervision and curriculum update
- 5.0Mar 22, 2023Project AssociateFormer ContractorPhiladelphia, PA
Great small team, work style is cohesive but flexible
Any general downsides you have when it comes to community outreach work
- 5.0Oct 17, 2022Occupational Therapist EvaluatorFormer Employee, less than 1 year
I was a DOE evaluator for CTD for a school year. They were amazing at finding referrals for logistically preferred areas and handling much of the communication to get set up. Positive attitudes and focused on work-at hand. They were great to me
No cons. Keep it going!
- 3.0Jun 2, 2022Occupational TherapistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
-Good hourly pay -Great Admin/good communication
-Students absent often, will not receive hourly wage for those sessions
- 3.0Apr 5, 2022Executive AssistantFormer Employee, less than 1 yearBelgrade, Central Serbia
Young ambitious team, breakfast, and lunch provided, competitive salary
Bad management skills, lack of communication between manager and his employees
- 5.0Sep 15, 2021InternshipFormer Intern, less than 1 year
Working at connect the dots in Brazil, Sao paulo is the best decision I have ever made!
Cons are the salary is low when converted to dollars, in local currency it is very high
- 4.0Jul 5, 2021Occupational TherapistFormer Employee, less than 1 year
flexible working schedule flexible sites the management of CTD is quick to respond and understanding
no guidance (esp for new grad) make your own schedule not paid for session if student absent
- 2.0May 6, 2021Scheduling CoordinatorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearEugene, OR
Work with therapists and children
Sometimes you can deal with disgruntled parents and the mobility within the company is limited
- 4.0Mar 3, 2021Occupational TherapistCurrent Contractor, more than 1 year
Good, caring and helpful owner, staff always available to help, flexibility in schedule
May not have as many cases as you want right away as it's up to what is available