Found 53 of over 793 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
16 hours ago
Going on 2 years at current 500+ employee “unicorn” $1B SaaS company. My ~100 accounts have ~$75M annual revenue. The internal analytics systems I built are referenced by c-suites/executives, provide insight to guide product/content development, built the framework for how success teams operate, and are a pillar of the tech value stack for business partners. Salaried at $60k, no bonuses/commissions, never gotten a raise. How do I navigate that conversation? Nothing has come from my efforts.
Got a burning question about ConnectWise? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ConnectWise employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "micro management" (in 40 reviews)
- "Everything is paper and the pay was low." (in 29 reviews)
- "Young managers, not as organized" (in 24 reviews)
- "The salaries are low for the industry and ultimately that is why I left." (in 19 reviews)
- "Senior leadership has regularly thrown out new agendas and buzz words with StratOps meetings." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ConnectWise and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "work environment"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Oct 9, 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearPune
Good environment to work here
Not at the moment in timeConnectWise Response2mo
I couldn't agree more-- getting to spend time out there a couple of weeks ago was so much fun! Thank you for your feedback.
- 5.0Aug 21, 2014Regional Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearTampa, FL
I've had the chance to work for several different vendors in this space over the past 7 years and I can truly say that CW/LT/Quosal treat their employees with love and respect. The company culture is one of encouragement and positivity. They go out of their way to create a work environment that allows for personal and professional growth. My Managers and CEO's always have an open door and regularly encourage all of us to communicate openly and honestly if ever there is an issue. I would highly recommend being part of this team if you have a chance to do so.
The only cons pertain more towards the struggles of being in sales in general. Sacrificing time above and beyond what a typical job may require, but the rewards are worth it. I do work remotely for the company so I don't get to enjoy the catered lunch and stacked kitchen every day but I think I'll survive :)ConnectWise Response10y
Thanks for the feedback. We are all running at such a fast pace, we can sometimes lose sight of the need for that work-life balance, but it's important to remember. Thanks!
- 4.0Jan 15, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
You get a stipend for lunch every day and kitchens fully stocked with snacks. Very relaxed work environment and frequent company events for employee appreciation. Good benefits and time off. Most of the people there are really cool individuals, overall it's a very good place to work.
As you would everywhere else, you have to play office politics to get ahead1
- 5.0May 17, 2018Anonymous InternFormer Intern, less than 1 year
- Friendly work environment - Ample opportunity to learn and grow - Staff willing to work with you - Room to choose working hours They do great work there
No cons that I can think of
- 4.0Oct 1, 2021Technical Support EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
HR seems to be reachable and work environment is not tedious
Could work on improving the package2
- 5.0Sep 24, 2019Technical CommunicatorCurrent Employee
- Good management - Very friendly work environment - Lots of team building activities - Educational opportunities - Clear expectations
- Less than competitive pay
- 4.0Sep 5, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Great Work Environment in ConnectWise
Appraisal percentage is less as compared to market, ask for extra salary at start.
- 5.0Mar 3, 2015SalesCurrent EmployeeTampa, FL
ConnectWise does a great job of rewarding hard work. In just a couple years I have been already to advance my career quite a bit. They have a ton of internal resources for training and product knowledge. Leadership from the top down is easy to approach. Our office environment is positive and makes the work week fly by. No job is perfect but I can't think of anything of signifigance worth complaining about. Would recommend a career at ConnectWise to a close friend.
At the moment nothing comes to mind.