ConnectWise Employee Reviews about "work life balance"
74% would recommend to a friend
(59 total reviews)
83% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great company and culture." (in 52 reviews)
- "The people here are great and easy to get along with." (in 50 reviews)
- "Awesome colleagues and great culture" (in 38 reviews)
- "Great benefits and perks for employees" (in 29 reviews)
- "My job allows me a good work life balance as well as I'm not checking emails or working after I leave for the day." (in 26 reviews)
- "micro management" (in 42 reviews)
- "Everything is paper and the pay was low." (in 30 reviews)
- "Young managers, not as organized" (in 23 reviews)
- "The salaries are low for the industry and ultimately that is why I left." (in 20 reviews)
- "Senior leadership has regularly thrown out new agendas and buzz words with StratOps meetings." (in 17 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of ConnectWise and is not affected by filters.
Found 59 of over 796 reviews
Updated Dec 7, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 29, 2022Program ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
-Very good work life balance - Management is well aware of what's happening on ground and they make us feel included.
- Too many process changes which cause confusion and lack of clarity
- 5.0Nov 22, 2021Quality EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBengaluru
-> Be it a fresher or an experienced folk, you get opportunities to work on the latest technologies in the market. -> Work is recognized. -> Good work and life balance. -> good pay
-> no cons as such3
- 4.0Mar 15, 2019ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSeattle, WA
Exciting and fun culture Perks up there with the hottest Silicon Valley companies Solid work life balance (reasonable hours outside of infrequent 'crunch time' weeks) Opportunity for advancement -- this place can be a career excellerant for bright, hard-working juniors
Lower than average compensation (this wasn't a huge deal when the companies handed out very generous RSU packages, but it's a major concern now that those are cashed out -- some important colleagues are already voluntarily leaving or openly discussing it) Inter-department collaboration is often more political than it should be Tampa-centric mindset that marginalizes the satellite offices4
- 2.0Dec 22, 2020Senior QA EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearPune
1. Domain is interesting 2. Tech stack is latest 3. Majority of employees have good hand-on on the technology and domain so you get to work with intelligent people 😉 4. Follows agile strictly and one can see all the agile processes here 5. HR organises many events to keep employees engaged 6. Since the merge, it has become a better place 7. Pay is good too
Company culture is not good because of the management and their mantality -A manager who respected employees work life balance was fired because of his non strict and non sarcastic behaviour 1. Managers literally think that the engineers working here are labours and they do not have personal life too 2. Mangers do not have basic etiquettes to deal with sub-ordinates, you can be humiliated infront of everyone. Basic people management skills are major missing in the management here 3. Managers do not value your personal time and do not respect the work hour policy 4. Management is gender biased,I have seen women employees are treated as if they are in debt of company and their technical knowledge is always doubted 5. HR can not take any action against any Manager, in this regards are HR are helpless 6. Work life balance is not that great 7. Right from top management, mantality is same9
- 3.0Nov 16, 2020Marketing Campaign SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearTampa, FL
Company culture and people were fantastic. Lots of opportunities to learn from multiple teams within the company.
Hard to find room for growth and lack of work life balance1
- 3.0Jul 17, 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good, fun people to work with. People have a life outside of work and everyone enjoy the work life balance
Hierarchical Corporate culture Decisions are made higher up and trickles down for execution4
- 1.0Dec 9, 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
great people work there, I've learned a ton about my field. My job allows me a good work life balance as well as I'm not checking emails or working after I leave for the day.
Since the TB acquisition things have slowly gone downhill as a current employee. I'm in a department that doesn't bring any money into the company and lots of people are scared of being farshored because it's cheaper. The culture has changed from a relaxed attitude to very corporate. I understand companies will change as they grow but it is starting to feel like jobs I left for how I was treated like a number on a spreadsheet. CW is not at that point but heading that way. COVID's also been unexpected and obviously had a poor impact on the economy so I don't know how much of my cons arise from that. I have been expecting a title change and pay raise for a while and feel that I do way more advanced work than my title or pay. I'm scared to push this that I will get let go. I haven't left due to uncertainty in the job market with COVID and I'm just kinda in limbo hoping for a raise soon. Diversity is also a con in executive leadership. It is all older white guys and like other reviews have said "good old boy" feeling and one female. It is changing a bit in middle management but what would really show it to us employees would be on the executive leadership team.12