Connexion Systems & Engineering Reviews | Glassdoor

2.0
Ken DiMaggio
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Complete Opposite of Most Staffing Firms"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hudson, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hudson, MA

I worked at Connexion Systems & Engineering full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One great Recruiting Manager and an excellent HR. Birthday cake and ice cream.

Cons

No bonus structure, commission is hard to get. Everyone is working on the same thing and the majority are low end roles with little to no markup. Company moral is awful and there is constant bad mouthing of/by/for every member of the company.

Advice to Management

Doesn't matter because all advice is moot. A lot of listening and no action.

2. "Nothing above average"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Connexion Systems & Engineering as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Other than I got a job through them I can't really think of any pros. I'm on a 4 month contract but actively looking elsewhere.

Cons

Their benefits package is horrible. They don't even offer vision. And I'm still trying track down a benefits rep to determine the prescription drug plan or dental. I'm located in Ca. and the rep is back East and the communication process seems rushed.

Advice to Management

Find better benefits. Even if the pay is equal to what you are offering I will be leaving my contract at the first offer with a decent benefits package as the ones you offer are, to put it bluntly, complete crap.

3. "It's great if you're one of the guys"

Former Employee - Resource Manager in Sudbury, MA
    Former Employee - Resource Manager in Sudbury, MA

Pros

As a small company, your achievements can be noticed easily. Open office environment means ideas can be shared easily.

Cons

Too much favoritism. One of the partners is extremely unprofessional, and prefers to ride someone he doesn't like until they quit rather than discussing this in a professional manor. If the other partners did not condone this activity, the issue would not be so glaring, but it honestly appears that they feel that is his role in the organization.

Advice to Management

Reconfigure ownership. Some of the partners are truly talented and amazing. Others are liabilities. Invest more in outside training. While there are some very talented co-workers, the outside input might be refreshing.