KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 136 of over 144 reviews

4.0
Consero Global Solutions CEO Scott Tynes
Scott Tynes
Pros
  • "Good work life balance but depends on the team(in 12 reviews)

• "good work culture, end to end accounting, great learning,nice location, helpful colleagues(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Lock-in period for original documents could be avoided(in 7 reviews)

• "Too much work and no much work life balance(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Amazing company!

Feb 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Consero is a people-first culture. It feels like family. Employees are listened to, respected, appreciated. Great solution offered to clients with tremendous growth potential. Very process-driven, enabling smooth implementations and delivery.

Cons

Some challenges with time zone difference from the large team working in India. Some may find the agile workplace a challenge, as roles and processes evolve with company growth.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Transparent, Collaborative Work Environment

Oct 16, 2020 - Senior Client Success Executive in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Really ethical leadership that I fully trust -True desire to do a great job for the clients and have frank conversations to improve our relationship -Client base is really varied and dynamic -We really help our clients. Very high retention (above 100%) and very high Net Promoter scores from our client base. -Sharp peers that like working here. People say things like "I'm working as hard as elsewhere, but I like what I'm doing and who I'm doing it for" -Growing fast, but open to making the necessary changes to account for that growth -Willingness to trust people to optimize processes and add tools to get that done

Cons

-None really major. -Growing pains from a rapidly growing company causes us to miss some things from time to time or not fully communicate a new process. But, since it's not a blaming/finger-pointing culture, it rolls off everyone's backs.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Jan 11, 2021 - Implementation Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people - I have never worked with such a friendly yet hardworking group The technology - Consero has the tools to help both personal productivity and client success The growth - From new challenges to the mentor program I feel like there is so much room for professional and person growth here The fun - So many fun events (in office in the past) and even virtually now.

Cons

Fast paced work environment and lots of self learning that needs to be done. If you are not a driven self motivated individual it may not be your cup of tea.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Consero fan!

Sep 11, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've met the most talented and hilarious professionals at Consero. Everyone here has a GSD (Get Sh*! Done) personality. The team here handles the most complex finance & accounting challenges with precision. There is not a dull moment and they have me cracking up daily. When you love what you do, it does not feel like "work". The management team treats you like a person and not an employee. They give you the freedom to do your job but are always willing and able to support you when it's needed.

Cons

It’s hard to write cons because I genuinely enjoy the company. Consero is an extremely fast growing company. If you don't thrive in a fast pace and do not like to tackle complicated challenges then this may not be the best fit for you.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic Company, Great Business, Wonderful People

Sep 15, 2020 - Managing Director in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting and thriving business with a great culture. I joined Consero in the midst of COVID and was welcomed with open arms and integrated into the team remotely. Consero embraces a warm, welcoming, fun culture with a team of people who are true pros with great domain expertise and professionalism. The business was doing fantastic pre COVID and has been resilient throughout. The company has a bright future with blue chip private equity backers.

Cons

In 6 months, I haven't had any issues. Perhaps that there is so much great opportunity that we must be extremely vigilant in prioritizing our team against the most valuable initiatives.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best CULTURE and GROWING FAST

Sep 11, 2020 - Vice President of Sales in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is so much opportunity at this company. We are growing and new positions are being formed each day. This is the best executive team I have worked for. They are ethical and really care about people. In addition, Consero is a meritocracy that values diversity. I am a diversity employee and have felt like I have had so much opportunity here.

Cons

Very hard working team. We are growing so fast that there is so much to do. In addition, we are growing so fast that it is causing constant change. If you are not able to work in an environment of change, this is not the place for you.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    7. 5.0

Unicorn of a Company!

Jul 8, 2020 - Executive Administrator in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Smart, honest, and transparent leadership. Phenomenal coworkers, friendly, and collaborative. No egos anywhere and a smart group. The location of the office is great with access to the trail and town. I've been really impressed with the transition to a remote environment during COVID. The leadership continues to be encouraging and transparent and the business has been able to pivot and not miss a beat with their clients. They've also been able to keep up the culture and employees engaged. Great work here.

Cons

Must feel comfortable rolling up your sleeves and tackling anything even if it's outside of your skillset or experience.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company that provides opportunities for growth

Sep 4, 2020 - Vice President of Finance in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great company culture with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow - Exposure working with different clients within different industries - Supportive executive team

Cons

-Fast based environment which I enjoy but could see being difficult for some

9. 5.0

Amazing Company - Dream Job

Feb 19, 2020 - Implementation Manager in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Consero is comprised of the most hard working dedicated people I have ever worked with. We are all team players and thrive in a no ego atmosphere. During my first interview I was told there are no egos - I have not been disappointed yet. The phrase not my job is never used - including management team. I get to enjoy working from home; with minimal travel to corporate office (quarterly). This provides tremendous opportunity and balance personally. Projects are collaborative and everyone's opinions are valued. Management mentors and provides growth paths - to include cross functional within the organization

Cons

Incredibly fast paced - if you do not perform well in a fast moving high expectations environment you may not thrive at Consero.

3 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

High Growth Company - Great Culture!

Feb 21, 2020 - Vice President Finance in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

What a great company culture and it starts from the Executive team down. Management is transparent and has an open door policy with all of the employees. The new VPF pod structure has been great! I have enjoyed working on a portfolio of clients which has provided me great experience.

Cons

Bring back the snacks! I miss having the wide range of snacks we used to have. Being as busy as we are it is great to be able to grab healthy snacks from the kitchen.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 136 Reviews