Conservice Customer Service Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

David Jenkins
  1. "Learned So Much"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Logan, UT

I worked at Conservice part-time for more than a year

Pros

It was so awesome to work for a company that is constantly trying to better it's processes. Or in other words, a company that flat out refuses to be stagnated in broken processes. A company with that kinda of value system is a rare gem in the work world, I have sadly come to find out. The management is really wonderful. I worked in customer service. My boss, Ryan, was exemplary. Years down the line when I was at other jobs facing difficult situations with customers or employees, literally on a daily basis I would think to myself, "What would Ryan do in this situation?" Having worked for Conservice as a college student, and having had such an awesome example of how a company should be run, that experience gave me the confidence and courage to quit the awful job that I was working at recently.

Cons

I took some issue with a few of the policies I had to enforce as a customer service rep. Some of policies I felt were kinda unethical, even it was technically legal. I would just feel bad having to give people bad news over the phone when I actually was really on their side, like if I was them I'd be mad too. That was hard to do.

Continue reading
    Conservice2018-06-24
  2. "Mediocre at best"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Logan, UT

I worked at Conservice part-time for more than a year

Pros

They make a good effort to present employee incentives/activities, the pay increase calendar is very straightforward. Training process is streamlined. Conservice also sponsors a lot of activities in the Cache Valley area, so it's nice to see them give back to the community.

Cons

Work is extremely monotonous, management is unfamiliar with those they are managing, very little regard for employee retention (high turnaround) PARKING (I got "written up" because I was a few minutes late to work because the building parking is shared with a conference center and all the parking spaces were full)

Continue reading
    Conservice2016-09-07
  3. "A great place to work"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Logan, UT

I have been working at Conservice full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly atmosphere. Fun work environment. They value the employee's and know how to party summer and winter parties.

Cons

The time off procedure on a rolling calendar year kinda sucks because it really affects when you do vacations from one year to the next but overall ample time given especially as you stay longer you earn more.

Conservice2016-06-22

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews