KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 6 of over 737 reviews

4.2
Conservice CEO  Scott Hardy
Scott Hardy

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Conservice and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What its like to work at Conservice

Oct 8, 2021 - Payment Processor
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was able to pick my schedule. I work wonderful hours. The staff is very kind. They have great pay incentives. The company respects chosen names and pronouns. Some jobs you can work at home, and they will send you the equipment. Pay days are consistent.

Cons

It can be hard to catch on to some of the programs used by the company at first, but there is nothing to worry about, because the trainers are very friendly and help you learn and improve where you need to.

Recruiter

Thank you for the feedback! We are always looking at ways to improve our softwares, but are glad that training has been able to help out with any questions.

2. 4.0

Love it so far!

Dec 18, 2021 - Payment Processor in El Paso, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, easy going leadership. I like that it is a real job that is remote--not a scam or MLM.

Cons

The learning curve is no joke! I've been here a month and am still trying to get all of it. It's a difficult load of info to take in and use.

Recruiter

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you've enjoyed working here so far. The ramp up for positions can be difficult, but if you need any more assistance please reach out to training or your leadership. Thanks for the feedback!

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Steady position, with mixed thoughts

Dec 11, 2021 - Payments Processor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Schedule flexibility Daily updates on procedural changes

Cons

Transactional leadership Payments processors are 'cherry picking'their workloads to leave undesirables for others to grab.

Continue reading

Recruiter

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback and will pass it on!

4. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

No guarantee everyone's experience will be the same

Jul 27, 2021 - Payment Processor in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many of the starting positions do not require a college degree, there's lots of departments and various schedules available which makes it a great place to work for anyone who's currently in college or needs a specific schedule to meet their needs.

Cons

Like many jobs, there's no guarantee everyone's experience will be the same. One thing I noticed while working at Conservice is that not all leadership is open and approachable. Which department you work in can make a dramatic difference in your experience here.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Aug 25, 2020 - Payments Processor in Logan, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Conservice has a great 6 month training program/ ramp-up time. This means they understand that there is a lot to learn about Conservice positions, so trainers and managers work with new employees for multiple months to get them where they need to be. It is not one and done. The HR team at Conservice looks for jobs that best fit your skills and personality. If an employee starts in one department and it isn't working for them then they look at switching you to another department first rather than letting you go. They really value their employees and employee happiness is important to them.

Cons

It is a lot to learn, so it can be a very stressful job. Benefits and PTO do not start until you've been there for a few months.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good so far

Mar 4, 2021 - Payment Processor in Rexburg, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home in a relaxed setting

Cons

Nothing bad really, just have to figure everything out since we are working from home instead of an office

Recruiter

Thanks so much for the review, we appreciate the feedback!

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews