Consonus Healthcare Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Best Company"

Former Employee - Speech-language Pathologist (SLP) in Naperville, IL
    Former Employee - Speech-language Pathologist (SLP) in Naperville, IL

I worked at Consonus Healthcare Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

*Very supportive upper management (at least my experience in the Midwest)
    * Always had most recent information regarding changes with healtcare
    *Never was placed in an unethical position, always supported my decision as a professional
    *Competitive hourly wage
    *MATERIALS: I was able to order and be supplied with materials of my choosing
    *Reasonable productivity
    *Great team of therapists
    *Annual Christmas Party

Cons

Not many locations in the Midwest (yet).

Advice to Management

Continue to support your therapists, most of us work really hard to help our patients!

Jun 15, 2018 – Healthcare

Hi again, we appreciate your continued support for Consonus and are so happy to hear you had a positive experience working for us. We hope to cross paths with you in the future!

2. "Great company"

I have been working at Consonus Healthcare Services full-time

Pros

Great learning environment and opportunities to increase clinical competencies. Bigger company allows for employment opportunities up and down the west coast.

Cons

Challenging productivity standards. Busy patient flow are both a pro and con when they are unreasonable to maintain but do make your days fly by.

Advice to Management

If you want to retain therapist besides just hiring new grads you have to be somewhat reasonable in productivity standards.

May 18, 2018 – Healthcare

Hi there, thank you for your feedback for Consonus! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We have noted your comment about productivity standards and will share with administration... More

3. "No follow-up after a series of interviews"

I have been working at Consonus Healthcare Services part-time

Pros

None. Very micro-managing. Too much emphasis on documentation instead of the actual patient care.

Cons

Absolutely no follow-up after 2 interviews for a DOR position. An absolute waste of time and resources.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to current and future employees instead of worrying about the numbers alone.

Jun 22, 2018 – Healthcare

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about your negative interviewing experience, and appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention. We take online reviews very seriously and want to take... More

4. "Going in a negative direction"

Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Vacaville, CA
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Vacaville, CA

I worked at Consonus Healthcare Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. self-disciplined co-workers. Closed door, no customers.

Cons

The new General Manager essentially chased off all the previous long-term employees. It was a one of the best pharmacies I had ever worked at, and it did not need a culture change. The job got done - and it got done well. Now everyone tip-toes around scared of losing their job for asinine reasons. The GM acknowledges that she put this unnecessary stress on the employees, but hasn't actually done anything to fix it.

Advice to Management

Prioritize better. Trust your employees more. Stop being rude when you communicate with people.

Jun 11, 2018 – Healthcare

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We take online reviews very seriously and would like to be able to address your concerns. If you are willing, please send your contact information to me at... More

5. "Good company, but DOR isn’t a clinician"

I worked at Consonus Healthcare Services full-time

Pros

Good pay, good benefits and time off

Cons

DOR isn’t a clinician.

Advice to Management

Having an appropriate advocate and leader is key to a successful team!

Apr 19, 2018 – Healthcare

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review and great advice! We are glad to hear your time with us was positive. Take care!

6. "Pharmacy Technician III"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukie, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukie, OR

I worked at Consonus Healthcare Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work. People were friendly and always helping one another.

Cons

Management is management. Can't fix what you have no control over.

Apr 5, 2018 – Healthcare

Hi there, we are fortunate to have your feedback about your experience working with us. Thank you for your time!

7. "Pharmacy Assistant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I worked at Consonus Healthcare Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

•Everyone you work work with (techs/assistants/pharmacists) are all really friendly
    •Managers look out for you in terms of career goals
    •The pricing was a little on the higher scale for health insurance benefits but vacation time builds up pretty fast.

Cons

depending on what department you're in, your schedule varies month to month and typical hours are between 12pm-8pm

Feb 14, 2018 – Healthcare

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave Consonus a review! We appreciate your feedback . Take care!

8. "Decent company"

Current Employee - SLP
    Current Employee - SLP

I have been working at Consonus Healthcare Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, family-like atmosphere, laid-back.

Cons

Low pay, low CEU reimbursement, overall feels like a "penny-pinching company"

Advice to Management

Please put more effort/funding into employee education and training; more guidance mentorship for employees.

Nov 13, 2017 – Healthcare

Hi there, thank you for taking time to leave a review for Consonus. If you are willing to, we would like to discuss your your feedback so we are better able to improve and grow. Please send... More

9. "great therapy staff"

I have been working at Consonus Healthcare Services full-time

Pros

great therapy staff, year round company party, generous paid time off, flexible scheduling depending on what facilitate you are at. Direct management is great and does not micromanage.

Cons

lower salary compared to others, the usual pressure from management to meet medicare minutes when its not appropriate

Aug 14, 2017 – Healthcare

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We value your input and hope your time at Consonus will continue to be positive.

10. "The Company I Had Been Waiting For"

I have been working at Consonus Healthcare Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company embodies all that a family-based healthcare organization should. The environment encourages unity and the values line up with the ones I have for myself. I am honored and humbled to be a part of a company that puts service and love at the forefront of everything they do. Life is just getting started when you join the Consonus family, whether as a patient or an employee, it doesn't disappoint.

Cons

I do not have any cons, this is a great company with a lot to offer it's team members.

Jun 9, 2017 – Healthcare

Thank you for leaving Consonus Healthcare such an amazing review. We really appreciate your support. Consonus is lucky to have employees like you. Thank you for being a part of the Consonus family.