ConsultNet Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.7
Don Goldberg

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • ConsultNet is a company that truly keeps to their Core Values in serving the clients and candidates as well as the employees that works there (in 7 reviews)

• Great family to work life balance (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Other than that nothing comes to mind (in 2 reviews)

• Hard to find any, keep being great (in 2 reviews)

1. "Couldn't be happier!"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at ConsultNet full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at ConsultNet for the last five years and am currently a Sr. Technical Recruiter. Throughout my tenure I have been given the opportunity for steady advancement with increased responsibility and compensation. Like any sales environment, you have more freedom the more you produce. I have solid relationships with our leaders and have always been recognized for achievements. ConsultNet provides a variety of resources to the recruiting team to get the job done.

Cons

The cost of healthcare is higher than other companies but the compensation I have been able to earn has made up for the inconvenience.

Advice to Management

Continue to support the collaborative environment between staff and leadership

2. "Such a great place to work."

Current Employee - Benefits Manager in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Benefits Manager in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at ConsultNet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Super supportive team that allows the growth and flexibility of career building. I have worked as a contractor myself and the care given to the contractors here is far superior. Really clean business model, supportive management and a fantastic bunch of people to work with. Happy to call this my home away from home and be involved with this family of exceptional people.

Cons

I feel like every company has issues that they strive to correct. ConsultNet is no different. Its a chaotic industry but I feel like plans, processes and guidelines are established in order to address issues. If followed, any of the issues, quickly can become a Pro.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Remember to reconnect with staff. Not just sales, but all staff.

"Technical Recruiter"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at ConsultNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Consultnet is a great place to really grow as a technical recruiter. They have great values and culture that really make it one of the best places I have ever worked. Work/Life balance is very important to me and they are really good with being flexible with my schedule. The opportunity for growth and money is awesome. Probably the best thing besides the money is the team, they are pretty great.

Cons

The benefits are not good at all.

Advice to Management

Benefits could be better, but keep of the good work! Awesome place to work.

4. "One of the best opportunities working with a recruiter"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in West Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at ConsultNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They matched me to a job that fit my skills. I actually met my recruiter, Grant Pleasant, in person several times. He went the extra mile and helped me prep for interviews and gave me what I needed to know to be ready for.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep Grant Pleasant around. He cares about his job and matching candidates with jobs that they are a good fit for.

"Great company, but..."

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in South Jordan, UT
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in South Jordan, UT

I worked at ConsultNet full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company has great potential! let me repeat, has a great potential, but then comes the "but". Quite a few of the management staff are holding back the progress that could be.

Cons

More than half of Sr. management staff is not fit to be in their positions. Perhaps they should go back to basics.

Advice to Management

Focus on who is actually bringing a revenue, rather than how long those individuals have been with the company. Perhaps, go back to basics.

6. "Keeping it Real"

I have been working at ConsultNet full-time

Pros

The people are fantastic and ConsultNet is by far the best staffing firm in Utah. They work hard to place the right person for each job. The Recruiters and Account Executives are dedicated to building lasting relationships with our customers, employees and candidates.

Overall, I know ConsultNet really cares and value's all of us.

Cons

I feel we are babysat and it's assumed if you aren't at your desk, you aren't working hard enough. We don't have the flexibility to work remote nor do we feel like we can take a personal call...ever.

The worst part....we really have to email EVERYONE if we step out of the office for lunch a client meeting, etc. Not only do I get tired of the email masses with everyone leaving for lunch, but it's a bit offensive.

Advice to Management

Thanks for caring so much and listening. You all rock and I know you care.

Just trust us an not penalize everyone with the babysitting tactics just because someone is late to work or not meeting their metrics....maybe just babysit those that need it not those of us who perform.

7. "ConsultNet"

I have been working at ConsultNet full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They appreciate their people and want the best for them. They want you to have a life outside of work and never ask you to put in overtime hours unless you are willing to do so. It is expected that you get your work done (obviously) but there is never someone micro managing you telling you what to do every second of your day. I would absolutely recommend ConsultNet to anyone looking for a job!

Cons

It's a small office which can sometimes be distracting when people are on the phone etc.

8. "Sourcer/Recruiter in Training"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

I have been working at ConsultNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ConsultNet has by far been the best career choice for me! The training that I receive on a weekly basis is second to none, and that really helps me be on track to become a recruiter and one of the top sourcers. ConsultNet's culture is very friendly and everyone is very good about having open communication so were all on the same page, and it is focused to help us constantly become better. If your able to grind out phone calls, emails, and do them with quality you will be really successful here.

Cons

There are a lot of distractions on floor when you're trying to make calls, and sometimes their incentive programs change on a whim.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the opportunity!

"Hard Work Pays off"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at ConsultNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

For the most part everyone lets you do it your way. You get to recruit the way you are most comfortable and any ideas you have, there is always someone there to listen and put it into action. Bottom up Management style where you can be heard. Everyone here is funny, driven, and wants to dig in and make money, all while having a moral compass. Everyone seems to want the best for their candidates and clients. It is very metrics based, but not micro-managed, basically the metrics are for you to self manage. My bosses are awesome and are always there to answer questions, give feedback and develop. Not only are they there but each one is leading by example, they sit on the same floor, no office, recruit and manage accounts just like everyone else. I can appreciate that. Overall I have had a great experience and would suggest working here to friends.

Cons

not too much opportunity to work remote, however if I need the time off they are happy to oblige.

10. "No complaints"

I have been working at ConsultNet full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people who work for ConsultNet are kind and honest - they really strive to do right by their employees

Cons

None that I can think of