Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Brenda McCann

"Fake reviews please read my review"

Former Employee - Customer Service in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

They post a review of the job once a month on the dot. Clearly someone inside is setting a calendar reminder and posting fake reviews. This place was not nice to work for. The manager was crazy and they post the job listing on Craigslist. No decent company posts there. Stay away.

Cons

Everything about the job was fake.

Advice to Management

Stop making fake glass door reviews.

2. "Compliance Specialist"

Former Employee - Legal Case Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Legal Case Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Learned a great deal in a short time.

Cons

The upper management had too many internal issues.

Advice to Management

Manage better

3. "WOW"

Former Employee - Director of Human Resources in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Director of Human Resources in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay and ok benefits

Cons

Bad management, the owners and president did not have experience running this type of business and would not listen.

5. "I like coming to work."

Current Employee - Paralegal in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There's a strong sense that all of us are working together and it seems like most everyone will go out of their way to try and help you out. Management is pretty down to Earth and the benefits are good for my family. Free coffee to keep me going in the morning!

Cons

We have a few team building events, but I wish there were more opportunities to get with my coworkers outside of the work environment.

Advice to Management

More events outside of work would be fun. I'd like to see everyone at the beach or go bowling.

6. "My team is like my family"

Current Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great people to work with. This is by far the best thing about working here. The HR staff definitely takes the effort during the interview process to ensure candidates will be a good fit for the culture at CAS. I think this extra effort helps create a group of indiviudals that geniunely enjoying working around each other. We have a strong sense of pride in our teams.
    - Very good training and the opportunity to pursue new positions. Management recognizes the individuals that perform well.
    - Nice building, and good benefits

Cons

- I heard some people say they thought the dress code was a little too strict, but I don't necessarily agree with this. The dress code is business casual and the managers are really the only ones that wear the more business professional types of clothes. Seems to make sense to me for a law firm at least.

Advice to Management

- Make sure HR does not slack on identifying candidates that are a good fit for the teams. Nothing brings down a team more than people that do not enjoy working around each other. I feel this is a key component to the success of the company.

7. "This place is a class act."

Current Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Very good organization within the company. People seem to understand their roles and responsibilites well. Everyone is eager to lend a hand, and the company encourages a strong team environment. They organize events outside of work for everyone to participate in which I really enjoyed.

Cons

They use Windows machines and I prefer to work on Macs.

Advice to Management

Some employees might be more productive given the opportunity to work on a Mac device!

8. "I really enjoyed working here, and was sad to leave."

Former Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I liked this job from the first moment I started. My day always felt action packed, and everyone seemed to enjoy what they were doing. I got good pay, but unfortunately had to leave before having to move.

Cons

I didn't really enjoy the hour long forced scheduled lunch breaks. I usually get hungry at the same time everyday, and I often had to take lunch breaks before or after that time.

Advice to Management

Flexible lunch breaks!

9. "Strong group of attorneys and motivating work environment"

Former Employee - Paralegal in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Consumer Attorney Services, P.A. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay was competitive, and the medical and dental benefits were good for my family. The machine I worked on was fast, and not outdated like some other companies I have worked for. The work was intense at times, but always motivating.

Cons

Some people liked the dress code, but I always wish my work place has as laid back a dress code as possible. Flip flops would be ideal, but that's simply not possible in some industries.

Advice to Management

A cafeteria would be nice so we wouldn't have to leave the office or order in for lunch.

10. "Great opportunity to help people, and make some decent money"

Current Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

I enjoy being able to help people stay in their homes. Although the work can be stressful at times, it's very fulfilling knowing that when I come to work I am helping families.

Cons

I don't have any complaints really. The work environment is enjoyable, and the pay is very fair.

Advice to Management

I like it when the managers take the time to talk to each of us, and let us know we're doing a good job.

11. "Found the job on Craigslist, thankful for the lucky find"

Current Employee - Intake Professional in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Plenty of work to go around, pretty high quality training, and an actively growing organization.

Cons

I've had to move my work state a few times. It gets annoying after the first time.

Advice to Management

I think management is doing a pretty good job. We have lots of calls to work with, and it seems like many customers are very happy with our services.