Found 125 of over 125 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Consumer Portfolio Services? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Consumer Portfolio Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Has great benefits and 401k plan." (in 14 reviews)
- "start off with a good pay of $14.00." (in 7 reviews)
- "Monthly Bonuses" (in 6 reviews)
- "They do a lot and give a lot to their people including vacation days and bonus (Christmas bonus is awesome!)" (in 5 reviews)
- "Creative work environment for creative people." (in 4 reviews)
- "Management does not care about issues in the workplace and does not address issues, instead sweeps under rug" (in 7 reviews)
- "Lack of communication between departments can make it difficult to keep up with the changes." (in 4 reviews)
- "The only nice/human manager is Norma in the CA office." (in 3 reviews)
- "Talking down to people, embarrassing people out loud to make themselves feel better, and poor attitudes are unacceptable, Lastly, the nepotism is outrageous." (in 3 reviews)
- "Supervisors frequently absent from work and/or away from desk with no repercussions" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Consumer Portfolio Services and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 24, 2023Credit BuyerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMaitland, FL
The job is not that crazy hard to do and you get the benefit of working from home every other week.
More options to move up the company.
- 5.0Aug 9, 2023SharePoint LeadCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsIrvine, CA
CPS is a big company that still has that small family owned business vibes. People are great, culture is huge and there are a lot of great work perks. One perks is being able to use the company suites which are distributed very fairly! Everyone waves to each other and the it's excited that we are moving towards the FINTECH direction. Great work life balance, able to juggle multiple projects while feeling limited stress.
They won't be paying you FAANG rates if you are a top tier IT specialist.
Consumer Portfolio Services Reviews FAQs
Consumer Portfolio Services has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 125 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Consumer Portfolio Services to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.
81% of Consumer Portfolio Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Consumer Portfolio Services 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.