ConsumerTrack Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.3
Brett Rossmann

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Upper management recognizes hard work and truly care to see their employees succeed (in 8 reviews)

• I would describe the company culture as very opportunistic (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • The company is growing rapidly, so there are normal growing pains (in 4 reviews)

• Upper management are micro-managers, wishy washy, and they will throw you under the bus given the opportunity (in 4 reviews)

"Exciting Time to Join CTI"

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I’ve been with ConsumerTrack for a little under a year. The company is great – diverse culture, hardworking employees, and transparent leadership. We’re definitely in growth mode right now, which can be scary for some, but if you’re OK with not living in the status quo from day to day – this is the place to be.

Cons

All roles are high-impact. If you're looking for an opportunity to hide behind a desk all day, this is not the company for you.

Advice to Management

It's motivating to hear about about company wins/new clients. Keep up the monthly meetings!

"Great company, good people!"

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture is unlike anything I've ever been apart of in all the best ways. It is very much a team environment and everyone helps each other when they can. The opportunities are here for you, but you have to go get them they are not just going to hand it to you.

Cons

Could be better at communication.

"ConsumerTrack and its people are incredible"

Current Employee - Operations in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been a part of ConsumerTrack for a few years now. When I started, this was a fast growing internet company, but now it is a big digital content and media company with 100 people and huge clients. It is almost unreal on how much we have grown up in the past few years. I am very happy to be part of it.

Cons

I am not sure there are that many outside of any other job gripes. The office is great, the people are great, my job is fun and challenging and my manager is fantastic. If I had complaints, I would share them.

Advice to Management

My advice to my manager is to keep being there for me and keep pushing me to learn. She is someone I trust and she has helped me change and mature

"Great place to work"

I have been working at ConsumerTrack (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, very passionate employees, fast moving market and laid-back office atmosphere.

Cons

Some growing pains are experienced as it's a small company expanding quickly

Advice to Management

Focus on longer term vision. Sometimes the short term is dwelled on or end goal is skipped in delivering business requests.

"My job is a good thing"

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Cool place to work with a lot of smart people who actually care about what they do and are interested in the people around them. We are growing rapidly and that brings a lot of perks. We have a new office which is super nice. My boss has helped me out with many things that I have been dealing with outside of work. She is also a great mentor in my career.

Cons

I see ConsumerTrack as a very serious business. There are goals that need to be met monthly which stress some people out. Personally, I like that challenge and it makes every day very interesting, but it does cause some people to freak out a bit.

Advice to Management

I like how you think about the employees first and it shows. I would like to have more time with the CEO and management to share my ideas.

"My view on ConsumerTrack"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ConsumerTrack is an oddly cool place to work because it feels like a hot start-up, but it is really a business that is over 10 years old and still growing rapidly. Since I have been here, the employee amount has doubled and still going. Besides our new office space, which is great with a gym and tons of open space and design ---- this business actually takes good care of its employees -- even ones that don't always deserve such good support. I plan on being here a long time. I am excited to see what comes next.

Cons

It is great that the business has grown, but with 100 people it is hard to know everyone. It gets a bit confusing sometimes. The newer people are awesome, I just don't know them all.

Advice to Management

I like how ConsumerTrack has taken care of me since I started. I watch how HR supports all the people here. The people that work in the front may be the nicest people I ever met. Hire more people like them.

"A really nice place to work at everyday"

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ConsumerTrack is a wonderful place to be at. Almost all of the people that work here are very nice and good at their jobs. I have made a lot of friends here over the past couple years. It has also improved more and more since I started along with adding 30-40 people. Amazingly for a tech company, there are more women managers than men and a very diverse group of employees and leaders. ConsumerTrack is also a very open and friendly workplace and I have had other jobs that were much different.

Cons

Always something to improve, but not real gripes. Maybe better snacks, more vacation time, but there is great benefits to make up for it.

Advice to Management

We see all your effort and caring for employees. Don't ever forgot about us.

"The REAL ConsumerTrack"

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you have an overwhelming sense of entitlement and have never had a real job in the working world, I could see how a company that is performance-driven and prioritizes accountability might not be your speed.

But! if you're motivated and looking for a place to exponentially grow your skill set and the opportunity to work alongside talented people with overall positive energy, this is the right place. Upper management recognizes hard work and truly care to see their employees succeed. They do not just say it, they show it -- recognition programs, raises promotions and the freedom to pursue what you're most passionate about (even if you started in a different department).

Cons

As we grow, there are a lot of process changes and as we standardize, requests can take a lot longer. This will ultimately help our efficiency, but it can be annoying.

If you're looking for a place to work that you can just skate by and not make an impact, don't work here.

Advice to Management

Keep rewarding hard work, and making this an interesting and fast-paced work environment. I look forward to coming to work everyday, don't change that.

Also, stop making us write sooooOooOo many reviews!!! LOL #iammyownhuman #freewill #sarcasm

"The real review"

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have seen some basic reviews about ConsumerTrack, so I wanted to share more details. This is actually my second review in the last 2 years. It feels like I am working at a new place now that we have moved and grown so much since last year. The office space is quite incredible including all the meeting space, open space, full gym, pool table, video studio and technology. My first year at ConsumerTrack was good, but now it is a whole new level. I am not sure if we raised money or won the lottery, but the changes have been fast and furious. I have a new manager who is great to work with and my department is great. I also received a raise at the end of last year which was quite great.

Cons

Well, I don't know everyone like I used to since there are more people, but every new person I have met is friendly so far. We have less events outside the office, but more things going on here.

Advice to Management

If you can keep things changing like this, keep doing it. If I had advice on any mistakes, I would share it.

"This is The Place to BE"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at ConsumerTrack full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Innovative company, intelligent people, fantastic culture, fantastic benefits, fair compensation, 3 weeks PTO (accrued), your birthday off, student loan reimbursement, onsite gym....so much more!! From DAY ONE you are given a growth plan and a clear picture of your team and company goals with a 30-60-90 day plan. After being given your plan, your team and HR will check in on you and your progress. They go over the top to make individuals feel included and integrated immediately. There are tons of training opportunities so you understand how each department contributes and how our company monetizes right away. In my last job, it took months to fully understand how the company works. Perfect location. What a difference. So happy to be here.

Cons

None so far, what a change!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing