Contact 1 Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Donna G. Burnett
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The BEST Temp Agency"

Current Contractor - Job Seeker in Washington, DC
    Current Contractor - Job Seeker in Washington, DC

I have been working at Contact 1 as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Every experience I've had with Contact 1 has been positive. I've been working with this agency for several months at this point, and I've been staffed to companies in a variety of fields. Every single place I've worked has treated me wonderfully, and I've enjoyed each experience. They are also open to your opinions and thoughts about where you would like to be placed. I can't recommend them enough (and I frequently recommend them to my friends who are considering temp work while looking for something permanent).

Cons

Nothing. I truly have nothing negative to say. I took off one star on the ratings for compensation and benefits, but that's to be expected with temp work (no benefits and a variety of hourly wages).

Advice to Management

Thank you so much for your help! I've really appreciated the placements and advice over the last few months.

2. "Supportive Place to Grow"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Contact 1 as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Donna and Kendall did a great job of setting me up with a temp-to-hire position that matched my skill set and offers real opportunity for advancement. They're wonderfully responsive and really seem to care about ensuring the best outcomes for employees.

Cons

I haven't experienced any, really. I'm not sure what else you could ask from a temp agency. It would be great if we got even a 15-minute paid lunch break, but I imagine that's difficult to negotiate and I don't know if any temp agencies offer it.

Advice to Management

I think some of my colleagues might benefit from a bit more guidance about how to find (or create) useful ways to contribute when supervisors aren't doing a great job of delegating.

3. "Great place to work!"

Pros

Contact 1 has a small but wonderful team that works very well together. They work hard to ensure the best possible match between candidates and clients. For the employer, this means taking the time to gain of thorough understanding of their needs. For candidates, it means learning your strengths and work style in order to place you in an environment where you will be successful,

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. I enjoyed every day that I worked at Contact 1 and would have been happy to stay with them if I hadn't moved.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!