KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Continental Healthcare Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2020

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

2.8

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good pay

Jul 24, 2020 - Personal Assistant in Tallahassee, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible and the pay is good

Cons

Very strict on paperwork do don’t make any mistakes.

2. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Good organization

Nov 17, 2019 - Consulting in Richmond, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

This was a small company, with a great culture.

Cons

This is a company who still needs to grow. The date is not correct; would not allow me to select correct date. And, I'm not sure this company is the same because the name has changed in this review option.

3. 1.0
    Current Employee

Poor treatment of staff

Nov 29, 2013 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is slightly above average. Benefits are okay and the office is kept up nicely. Company car is a plus.

Cons

Management is very unprofessional and treats staff very poorly. Staff turnover rate is extremely high due to this issue. At one point the entire office staff turned over within 3 months, leading to frequent confusion and disorganization. They will also use flimsy excuses to hold your check on payday, even if you have completed all your work. Management will change their policies without telling staff and use dishonest means to keep themselves out of trouble. Many of staff are looking for another job as soon as they start working there, as management will often leave you hanging out to dry. I have seen very qualified staff leave so as to prevent losing their license with this company. You are seriously taking a risk working here.

9 people found this review helpful
  4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Terrible Home Health Company

Dec 19, 2015 - RN Staff in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing. I have nothing. Nothing at all that I can think of. Maybe the location. The office was nice.

Cons

I worked here for just a few weeks PRN. Management got upset with me because I did not allow them to dictate when I would pick up visits. They locked me out of their software and then said I had to come into the office to chart on their computers. Then threatened to report me to the board via a poorly written non professional letter. I agree with the other reviewers; there is zero training. They send nurses out to assess patients and perform procedures without checking to make sure they are competent. Scary place to work for if you value your license!

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Horrible place to work

Dec 10, 2014 - RN Field Nurse in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

No pros i can think of to work for this company. I advise you to stay away from this place.

Cons

No training. No supplies. Low wages although they think they pay well. I stayed less than a week and they didn't pay me what we agreed upon. Unfortunately i have no recourse as it was a verbal agreement.

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Don't expect to get paid for the work you do

Aug 31, 2016 - Nurse in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

You set your own schedule so you have flexibility. I learned a lot about payday and wage theft laws after working for this company.

Cons

Never paid on time. Expected to attend weekly meetings without pay. DON would berate staff in front of their peers. Very high turnover. Management threatened to report employees to the BON on a regular basis. Inadequate supplies.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews

Continental Healthcare Reviews FAQs

Continental Healthcare has an overall rating of 2.8 out of 5, based on over 6 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at Continental Healthcare to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Continental Healthcare employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Continental Healthcare. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

48% of Continental Healthcare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Continental Healthcare 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.5 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Continental Healthcare to be workplace, benefits, compensation and the cons to be culture, career development, management.