Continental Properties Leasing Agent Reviews | Glassdoor

James H. Schloemer
  1. "Love Continental!"

Current Employee - Leasing Agent in West Dundee, IL

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really love working for Continental Properties Company because they have an amazing moral standard, it's a fun place to work, my colleagues are fantastic, & I feel like I am a part of a team.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons working for Continental Properties Company.

Advice to Management

No advice at this time.

Continental Properties2019-02-25
  2. "Best company i've worked for!"

Current Employee - Leasing Agent in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture and value that each employee brings is truly incredible. Customer service is always above and beyond. The customer satisfaction guarantee and customer pledge that Continental stands firm in is nothing like any other community I have been to. Each employee is treated with respect and there is a great work/personal life balance! The employees are definitely shown appreciation by the owners/management.

Cons

I wish there were more Continental properties so more people got to experience the great atmosphere of living and working for them.

Continental Properties2017-12-13

"Tolerable at best."

Current Employee - Leasing Agent

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

The health benefits were pretty decent, the commission was good when management wasn't attempting to claim it for themselves, Summer fundays (3-4 half days during the summer, paid) Vacation sets in quicker than other companies I've worked for, sales standards are not strict, lots of friendly competition to achieve sales goals

Cons

Unwillingness to keep parts on hand for maintenance resulting in delayed resolution of problems, higher level management is blind to the day to day of what goes on at the complex, high turnover rate, on a personal note, dealing with people everyday in regards to their housing they are rude and inconsiderate, long delay in receiving new office technology when it is desperately needed.

Continental Properties2013-08-20