Continental Properties Property Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated 18 Aug 2018

4.1
Continental Properties CEO James H. Schloemer
James H. Schloemer
  1. "Excellent company to work for!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Continental provides all the tools you need to succeed. Leadership listens to feedback, and truly cares about their employees. My experience was been entirely positive.

Cons

Nothing negative. Really enjoy working for such a great company!

Continental Properties2018-08-18
  2. "Assistant Property Manager"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Bradenton, FL

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Home office is out of Wisconsin. We are an Committed to providing unparalled VALUE to our customers by giving the most HONEST Customer Service.

Cons

There are no Cons.

Continental Properties2018-06-28

"Highly Recommend"

Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

I just started with Continental Properties a couple weeks ago. I have never worked for a company that is so organzied during the training process. Every employee has been extremely helpful while I continue to learn the new processes, policies, and systems. I could not be more grateful for the opportunity to work for a company that all the employees seem to love. I think I made the right choice!

Cons

I don't have any complaints so far.

Continental Properties2018-04-18
  4. "Run hard and fast!"

Former Employee - Property Manager

I worked at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

0! The people running this company are incompetent even on their best day! They have managers go through a grueling interview process only to end up reporting to people who are clueless with limited experirence at best. Only gave 1 star because a negative star was not an option.

Cons

Anything you could imagine they do and they do it badly! Don't work for this company. Period. Unethical, dishonest and the list goes on.

Advice to Management

Hire and keep people who know what they are doing and stop counting on people that have 0 experience with NO work ethic or people who simply have no experience running any type of business. I wouldn't trust your senior management to walk my dog!

Continental Properties2018-03-30
  5. "New Employee"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent training during your first couple of weeks and great benefits.

Cons

The amount of traveling required.

Continental Properties2017-06-05
  6. "So impressed and excited to be a part of this company!"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in New Braunfels, TX

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have recently started with Continental and everyone has been SO welcoming. It's clear to see the company recognizes hard work and shares successes (personal and professional) with each other! It's so refreshing to be a part of a huge team that is motivating and professional.

Cons

I haven't observed any cons, truly.

Continental Properties2017-04-21
  7. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Property Manager

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

The interviewing from start to finish was a great experience. Everyone was very nice and seemed genuine. It was a very streamlined process and flawless.

Cons

I haven't seen any yet.

Continental Properties2017-02-09

"Exceptional Employer"

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Live Oak, TX

I have been working at Continental Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

The staff genuinely cares about what happens in the company, and at the property. Everything is online, which is great. Residents pay their rent online, sign lease documents, and place work orders. It allows office staff to really be in touch with residents when they come in just to chat and visit. Continental also cares about staff educational improvement. The company offers classes, and reimbursement allowances to... further your education in the multi-family industry. The hire process is a little lengthy, but definitely worth it. You feel like an investment. The company promotes within, which is great and motivating. Long term employees can attest to it.

Cons

I have none to report as this time.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Your employees are very happy!

Continental Properties2016-12-07
  9. "Manager"

Former Employee - Property Manager in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Continental Properties full-time

Pros

Good company to work for. The company need more advancement opportunities in management. More company wide involvement not just managers and senior management

Cons

Training, followups, upper management opportunities, more incentives for performance better understanding of the job requirements more hands on training.

Advice to Management

Treat everyone the same.

Continental Properties2016-12-08
  10. "The Gold Standard in Property Management"

Property Manager

I have been working at Continental Properties

Pros

An exceptional organization that highly regards excellence and ethics through a myriad of values. The company culture is superior to any other management company in the industry. A very extensive interview/vetting process to ensure that the "crème de la crème" are selected to be the CEO of their particular property.

Cons

Requirement to write in this box, but no cons at this time.

Advice to Management

James Schloemer and the entire executive team have the best interest of each property in the portfolio. By displaying the utmost respect, honesty, and transparency in their business dealings; the vision and expectations of Continental Properties is clear to each and every associate.

Continental Properties2016-11-03